• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

B&R Diver 2017

mgberns

Supporter
Certified
10/12/15
This is starting to pop up at more TD's...

...anyone get QC pics yet?

Goodwood

Known Member
30/1/11
It is up on Trusty's site (Non-RWI AD), from their video it is not a screw down crown - so forget taking it in the water and the lume is terrible.

Goodwood

renoz

25/5/12
It is up on Trusty's site (Non-RWI AD), from their video it is not a screw down crown - so forget taking it in the water and the lume is terrible.

Goodwood

Crown is apparently already opened for video and looks to be a screwdown crown. To have a centered pearl is going to be a good fight with TD i believe.

renoz

25/5/12
Does anyone that already ordered also asked for a 2nd set of all screws? Lug, front and back? How much they charged?

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Does anyone that already ordered also asked for a 2nd set of all screws? Lug, front and back? How much they charged?
But why case screws? You can find strap bars and screws sets on EBay.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Is that something they normally offer for B&R reps?

No it is not, however some TD's will accommodate this type of request. They are more open to this type of thing if a) it comes along with an order of a watch and b) if you have some history with the TD

renoz

25/5/12
But why case screws? You can find strap bars and screws sets on EBay.
Correct, but also the lug screws of the recent version (green dial...) were not spec gen, hence the OEM from ebay did not fit. So better to ask for rep screws at the order and spent few $ more than then go crying and going mad to find something that fits....

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Correct, but also the lug screws of the recent version (green dial...) were not spec gen, hence the OEM from ebay did not fit. So better to ask for rep screws at the order and spent few $ more than then go crying and going mad to find something that fits....
I'm confused, what B&R are you talking about here? IE Horolum in my review is 1:1 accurate with gen. There's no need to order extra strap bars or case screws. I do not know if "green dial" version of Diver was not Gen spec.
You have to understand that newest B&R releases are made by "new factory" and are far superior in replication and quality to the "recent" versions. I doubt that the case production has that much lug size variations.

renoz

25/5/12
I'm confused, what B&R are you talking about here? IE Horolum in my review is 1:1 accurate with gen. There's no need to order extra strap bars or case screws. I do not know if "green dial" version of Diver was not Gen spec.
You have to understand that newest B&R releases are made by "new factory" and are far superior in replication and quality to the "recent" versions. I doubt that the case production has that much lug size variations.

Meant the previous “new” (not so old) version released by ZF, not talking about any Diver nor Locolouie model that i don’t own, yet! Lug hole diametre of ZF production, at least on black and military green, were a micron smaller than OEM exascrews and do not fit.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Meant the previous “new” (not so old) version released by ZF, not talking about any Diver nor Locolouie model that i don’t own, yet! Lug hole diametre of ZF production, at least on black and military green, were a micron smaller than OEM exascrews and do not fit.
That explains it, thank you for the info. You shouldn't have the same problem with the new releases.