• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[AWARDED] IWC 7 Days Portuguese 5001 & 5007 Review and Comparison

thermalboyz

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/14
United Kingdom
5001 came out from ZF YL in Sept 2015. New deco plate around Nov 15. Since then no new improved movement anymore from both Factory.

Sent from my pigeon

Br10_asp

30/4/14
I really felt in love with this watch so taking the advantage that the ZF Tudor Pelagos is not in stock for next days I think I will replace in my order the Pelagos with this... But I am going to go for the last ZF version... Despite I have to admit a better looking movement of the YL latest version...

lqqky

Horology Curious
11/11/15
JUst receieved a QC fo my 7 day. Number 1 and 11 seem crooked.....is this common?

Br10_asp

30/4/14
My QC pics had the issues, but not too much, of the 1 a bit crocked, only a bit, but my question is if this issue could be solved? Other models just like the Tudor Pelagos of ZF have the same issue with crocked markers and I have seen some members solving it easily... Could be possible in this model???

senetsomed

Horology Curious
26/3/16
Quite unfortunate that I can't see some of the content... my only reason to join the forum was to precisely obtain information about ZF

Br10_asp

30/4/14
Seems the guys at ZF could really use some assembly improvements. ;)

How did the "Pelagos-Members" solve that?
Some of them took out the dial and carefully moved to a correct position the hour markers, specially the market @ 3 which is one of the most common to be incorrect. At least at the Pelagos seems to be easy to release hour markers from the back of the dial once it has been taken out.

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
Some of them took out the dial and carefully moved to a correct position the hour markers, specially the market @ 3 which is one of the most common to be incorrect. At least at the Pelagos seems to be easy to release hour markers from the back of the dial once it has been taken out.

I see, that means a watchsmith could do that easily as well, thanks.