• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Australian watchmaker, rep friendly!

rex666

Quale Panerai indossare? Questa è la domanda
Patron
Certified
29/11/21
Brisbane, Australia
Tried to message Marrickville but no reply, perhaps too busy or my status/posts are too low - any recommended alternatives? I have a genuine repair job I need to get done (happy to ship AU wide)

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
He’s really busy plus of course it’s holidays.

There’s mention of a Perth based guy a few pages back,I I’ve never used him and not sure if he’s still doing them.

Marrickville has been great for myself and others. Maybe waiting some more is the best option arm.

How long ago did you message him?

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
He’s really busy plus of course it’s holidays.

There’s mention of a Perth based guy a few pages back,I I’ve never used him and not sure if he’s still doing them.

Marrickville has been great for myself and others. Maybe waiting some more is the best option atm.

How long ago did you message him?

repnewbie2020

Looking Around
17/11/20
I have a couple of watches to be serviced but no luck getting in touch. I am in Sydney so it will be easy to use marrickville if possible. Pm'd you and hope to be lucky enough to hear back soon.

repnewbie2020

Looking Around
17/11/20
Thank you for reaching out, looking forward to my watch working again. Hopefully the first of a long relationship. I have a close friend who now has 450+ watches and he is keen to see how your work is.

diecast_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/15
Australia
Long time lurker and very rare poster here. Wanted to just chime in as it's great to see the Aussie presence around and even better a Sydney-based, rep-friendly repairer at that.

Very unfortunate to hear that the original repairer OP mentioned may be a no-go now.

​​​​​​​Will definitely be hitting up marrickville (I live a stone's throw away if you're actually based there haha) for my next service, hopefully you're not too swamped with work mate!

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
At the moment Marrickville is our best bet. Easy and cheap to post up and back from VIC.

That being said he’s super busy with life and work outside of the forum. He’s got a backlog from here too.

Best of luck and welcome

Cmnprjct

Looking Around
24/3/22
marrickville Hi, just Dm'd you. Understand you're busy, just get to my message whenever you're free. Just received my first 2 watches, and looking to get it serviced due to some problems with it when it arrived.

btan

Renowned Member
11/10/09
Pro tip: Guys place to go in Sydney is Blacktown Westpoint. Find Ray at Watch Express.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk