• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet ROO GINZA 7

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
How does the 7 sparkle? Does the cz look good? Overall would you consider the piece blingy??

Great pics btw!

No, it is not blingy. The diamonds are hardly noticeable. It is more industrial and low-key.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Really digging the strap you put on the Ginza, it's an excellent combo. Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Really digging the strap you put on the Ginza, it's an excellent combo. Enjoy it!

Thanks. Vic made it. It is one of his earliest AP straps. Really hope JF make another batch of the G7. It is a really nice piece.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Thanks. Vic made it. It is one of his earliest AP straps. Really hope JF make another batch of the G7. It is a really nice piece.

Vic is the man, great guy and best customer service! Vic made me the most amazing strap for my Rubens... Now waiting for the release!!

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
Vic is the man, great guy and best customer service! Vic made me the most amazing strap for my Rubens... Now waiting for the release!!

nice to hear that mate, awaiting my vic strap :)

TheDonSL

28/12/13

I think it's looks amazing and I may get one, but will have to get a hornback strap with a diff color stitching as you did. Great combo, enjoy it!

hunker

Looking Around
6/12/14
Hello,

slaughterer62 your Ginza 7 V2 pics are amazing, really nice watch. I would like to order one too, I wonder to have the lume on the number not flat, can you tell me from which TD did you order ? And I am interested in the MOD you mentionned, who is able to make it ?
Concerning the strap you made a great choice ! I tried to contact Puretime and the don t offer the watch with Leather strap, and Ryan is able to do it but I have only one choice of leather....

If you can help me in my search I will really appreciate.

Thanks,
Geoffrey

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Hi Geoffrey,
I think the last batch of Ginza V2 from JF is sold out, but any trusted dealer can get it for you when it is back in stock. I do not think you have much choice with the strap: JF sells the model with their rubber strap, an extra black croc, and a Ti deployment. Commission a strap from a strap maker if you want something different. AP has good taste when selecting strap for their models, and JF is just following AP in providing those two options. I actually have the Ginza on the rubber at this point, as the other strap was for my 57th Street.
Cheers,
JS

aflop

22/5/13
73b0eb1288d8bb940c48a3033a62a9b0.jpg

Easily another repeat of J12's ability to produce quality pieces. Construction of case and tachy are similar to Bumble Bee's quality.

Tachy does not seem to have much margin to be modded so that's bad news for all perfectionists!

bryan6512

Known Member
23/5/15
Is that new dial with right size 7? Could you share QC with me? I am checking this with my TD and they ask me about if is new dial? Thank you

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Just received mine and fully agree that it's a beautiful piece. Changed the strap to a gen hornback and it feels fantastic.

d24ea6845955e67c022b143cabe47181.jpg