• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ask TxThrob

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Dear Rob, is it true that the hamburgers in Texas are really the best and biggest and baddest to be had here in America ?? The ones in California seem to be shrinking recently.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Dear Rob, I'm still awake can you tell me the story of Ali BABA and the three ring circus?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
How can anyone get banned from a chatbox? Especially over in the insane asylum of RWG.biz?

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
Dear Rob, we have an award-winning member that starts very time-wasteful threads in order to bother his friend. Should we ban him immediately even though he's been here since Apr 2006?

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Dear Rob, we have an award-winning member that starts very time-wasteful threads in order to bother his friend. Should we ban him immediately even though he's been here since Apr 2006?

No way...he should be thrown in The Brig...let the inmates have their way with The Warden. :wyliehelp:

:hehehe:

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dear Rob, is it true that the hamburgers in Texas are really the best and biggest and baddest to be had here in America ?? The ones in California seem to be shrinking recently.

That is subjective but, we have some good ones

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07

but but I haven't won SHIT

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
How can anyone get banned from a chatbox? Especially over in the insane asylum of RWG.biz?

I was flaming a Noob who deserved it. gregr told me to stop. I didn't. He banned me from the Shout Box for X amount of time for the pissing contest that I lost. Then started a thread about it, and posted a Family Guy pic getting his big ass fart lit into a huge flame. Which I thought was funny but..... Fill in in the blank

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I disagree on this being a time wasting thread or a thread to bother txrob, infact just the opposite. The purpose is to direct the many same questions asked over again and to let the noob leader (txrob) answer them, it also provides a one in all thread to ask any questions whatsoever which can provide endless entertainment value. On top of that this thread gives txrob a platform in which he (txrob) can build upon, express himself, and enrich the entire community, instead of words which get lost in the chatterbox. I really think its a great thread and its up to rob to use it to his advantage.

Would you not agree panermanic??