• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ask TxThrob

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
The Messiah's job is to lead the Noob's out of the wilderness and into the Promised Land. Where exactly is the Promised Land?

And don't say Texas....

Arcedia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/15
Last night I had a dream about sleeping in bed with a large omega logo instead of my girlfriend. Does that mean I should buy a replica Omega watch, and a Ferragamo belt to match by subconscious desires of having a relationship with the omega symbol? If yes, where can I get my hands on one of those beautiful belts, and who o who can be the person that will fulfill my desires?

I shall await the answer o' all knowing genie.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
The promised land is the land of rep'dom. The REAL rep'dom, not the Google site rep'dom.

Thank you for Asking robbie

The Messiah's job is to lead the Noob's out of the wilderness and into the Promised Land. Where exactly is the Promised Land?

And don't say Texas....

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
No. But Peegay.

Try Accessories Now

Thank you for Asking robbie

Last night I had a dream about sleeping in bed with a large omega logo instead of my girlfriend. Does that mean I should buy a replica Omega watch, and a Ferragamo belt to match by subconscious desires of having a relationship with the omega symbol? If yes, where can I get my hands on one of those beautiful belts, and who o who can be the person that will fulfill my desires?

I shall await the answer o' all knowing genie.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Txrob, I'm getting the new DD40, should I get another attack dog to protect it if Eggroll comes to visit??

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
Rob, one of my favorite people to read on here. I like to imagine you as a long haired Ron Swanson wearing a lynyrd Skynyrd teeshirt. (no sleeves)

Question 1: who, what, when, where and why?

Now that we've got the formalities out of the way,

Question 2: what was the origin of your pink name?

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Rob, one of my favorite people to read on here. I like to imagine you as a long haired Ron Swanson wearing a lynyrd Skynyrd teeshirt. (no sleeves)

Question 1: who, what, when, where and why?

Now that we've got the formalities out of the way,

Question 2: what was the origin of your pink name?

TY but you lost me on question 1.

#2 was answered on like page 2 or 3 buy KBH....Good luck

Basically years ago I was in the Chat Box crying like girl so R2D4 turned me pink, like a girl.

TY for Asking robbie

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
5/4/13
Here is a Texan question . What is the best kind of beans to put in my chili? This is a test.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Txrob, where can I buy those shoe laces that tie themselves??

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Txrob

whats your thought on the String Latéral Flash ?