• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ask TxThrob

mauricio612

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
Hi TxThrob,

First I would like to say that I am sorry that I have posted over 400 messages without even dedicating one to your thread. I hope my apologies will be accepted.

I have heard you know everything, so please allow me to ask you a few medical questions:

-Is refreshing the M2M section link more than 100 times a day considered as a disease by an expert such as yourself? Is there a cure for that?
-Have you got an idea of how many people are infected with the virus, in terms of percentage of the RWI population?
-Is this percentage higher among the staff/supporters?
-Are we part of a sect without realizing it? Should we gather to discuss this some time?

-If I buy a watch from a sales mod and I want to open a dispute because his watch sucks, how will it be handled?

fcioffi

21/1/15
Dear friends seeking a beautiful Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch Soyuz . if someone sells contact me privately thanks

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Dear friends seeking a beautiful Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch Soyuz . if someone sells contact me privately thanks

Come on [MENTION=95469]fcioffi[/MENTION]. You need to put this in a form of a question for TxThrob.

matty308

Getting To Know The Place
6/4/16
Hi TxThrob,
Do you like Ichiban or Mr Noodles more? Also, chicken or beef?

squig007

Getting To Know The Place
MULTI ACCOUNT
2/5/16
Hi txthrob who sells the nearest to the real thing tag heuer grand carrera 36 calibre would you know bud ?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
[MENTION=6572]txrob779[/MENTION] The questions are getting backed up.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Hi txthrob who sells the nearest to the real thing tag heuer grand carrera 36 calibre would you know bud ?

Dear noob,

Try reading the Tag Heuer thread and see what the OP's say about their Tags and the TD they bought from.

TY for axing robbie

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Hi TxThrob,

First I would like to say that I am sorry that I have posted over 400 messages without even dedicating one to your thread. I hope my apologies will be accepted.

I have heard you know everything, so please allow me to ask you a few medical questions:

-Is refreshing the M2M section link more than 100 times a day considered as a disease by an expert such as yourself? Is there a cure for that?
-Have you got an idea of how many people are infected with the virus, in terms of percentage of the RWI population?
-Is this percentage higher among the staff/supporters?
-Are we part of a sect without realizing it? Should we gather to discuss this some time?

-If I buy a watch from a sales mod and I want to open a dispute because his watch sucks, how will it be handled?

Dear WTF DUDE!!!!.

This is a joke. Please try again.

TY for trying to ax robbie

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by yllekp

30 cows in a field and 28 chickens. How many didn't?

TY for axing robbie

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Dear Rob

Should the toilet paper roll from the bottom or top of the roller?

Paper towel in the vertical position should they dispense clockwise or counter clockwise?

Should I cut my grass parallel or perpendicular to the longest wall in my yard?

These and many more questions burn in my mind at 0315 PST.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Not really but if I did it would be pinky's...

TY for asking robbie

Dear Robby,
Why do they call pinkies "pinkies"?

Are they more pink than the other ones ?
And if they are , what do they call the other ones then ?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Dear Rob

Should the toilet paper roll from the bottom or top of the roller?

Paper towel in the vertical position should they dispense clockwise or counter clockwise?

Now this one is important, it should have its own thread. Things that puzzle your mind but were afraid to ask lol.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dear Rob

Should the toilet paper roll from the bottom or top of the roll
Top...always

Paper towel in the vertical position should they dispense clockwise or counter clockwise?-
Veritcal-clockwize

Depends on your mower....push mower paralell...riding lawn TRACTOR like my Husqvarva YTH24K48

TY for axing robbie

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dear Robby,
Why do they call pinkies "pinkies"?

Are they more pink than the other ones ?
And if they are , what do they call the other ones then ?

?Cause that's what my momma taught me.

*Courtesy of Wiki....Praise baby Jesus :bless:

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, it’s derived from the obsolete adjective “pink†meaning small, which goes back to the sixteenth century. It’s not connected with the colour pink.