• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ask TxThrob

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Dear txrob,

Is Luthier really your brother or is it just God playing a funny joke on you?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Txrob, are you really Luth pretending to be txtob or txtob pretending to be Luth??

Also how bags of rubber midlinks do you still have and do the clasps work??

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Txrob, are you really Luth pretending to be txtob or txtob pretending to be Luth??

Also how bags of rubber midlinks do you still have and do the clasps work??

Neither and no clue. TY for Asking txrob

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dear Rob,

I need your advice:

I was banging these two 20-something bimbos a couple of nights ago and boy did we have a great time! The next morning though, I get up to whizz and I could damn near piss around the corner; do you think I could have fractured my Johnson?

And if I did fracture it, is there some sort of cast I would have to wear and could I get it the same color as my skin?

- RF83

Use a Mountain Dew can, a clothes hanger and a roll of duct tape.
Thanks for Asking txrob

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Txrob, if I wear a rep Pigay and hold my rep Porche keychain in my hand will I get a date at the Rolex AD??

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Your question quota has exceeded its limit.

TY for Asking txrob.....(might consider changing header to, Ask Robbie)

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Dear Rob,

I was at The Walmart yesterday and met the hottest girl ever. We really hit it off and even made a date for tonite. There's just one thing that kinda concerns me - she was buying men's Edge shaving gel and packing tape. Should I be worried or should I just go for it?

Hugs and kisses,

Twinkhunter

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dear Rob,

I was at The Walmart yesterday and met the hottest girl ever. We really hit it off and even made a date for tonite. There's just one thing that kinda concerns me - she was buying men's Edge shaving gel and packing tape. Should I be worried or should I just go for it?

Hugs and kisses,

Twinkhunter

Yes. Hell yes

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Txrob, there's no quota or limits in this thread, that's kinda the point. Thread name will remain the same since your user name is txrob it only makes sense.

So answer the Fing questions I asked, lol.

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
Dear Roberta (AKA txrob779),

Can you please tell us why you are txrob779 here, but next door you are txrub779.

Is this due to your rep friendly mobile masseuse business? I only ask as Egroll was asking in the chatbox if you do 'extras' as he needs help to get through his achy muscle dry spell.

Yours sincerely, Beef

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
txrob,

There is something that has been puzzling me for about a year. Why is your user name the only one in pink? Is it because of the sex change operation or something more sinister? Will you ever be changed back to normal?

Thank you,

kbh

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Txrob, can you get me the Rolex Couch Dweller??

So sorry. Couch Dweller 1:1 Ultimate is no longer in stock. You choose different watch now and Rob will ship after he returns from June Trannie Convention.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I have a feeling his Assholiness will soon tire of these shenanigans...:bleh: