• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ask TxThrob

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
You guys are a trip [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repfreak83

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/3/15
Dear Rob,

I need your advice:

I was banging these two 20-something bimbos a couple of nights ago and boy did we have a great time! The next morning though, I get up to whizz and I could damn near piss around the corner; do you think I could have fractured my Johnson?

And if I did fracture it, is there some sort of cast I would have to wear and could I get it the same color as my skin?

- RF83

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Dear Rob, how do talk some good sense into the great unwashed cheapskates who swear that the Ali-Boomboom Subs are way better and cheaper then TC's masterpieces ?? ............... Ignoring them is not an option by the way. When you got pimps coming into your neighborhood convincing guys about their $20 dollar whores and trumpeting and steering them all the way with links, then you got to step in. Having a $20 girlfriend/whore is ok, if you are discreet about it. But taking them to a gathering of friends and telling them "try her out man, she is sure to please" is over the big bold line. I have tried everything short of stoning them in public. I cant shine the light on them Rob, they seem to all wear very very dark Ali-Boom-Ban sunglasees !! ..........There must be a better less messy way. I gots lots of good rope? ................ Holding on to my precious Rolex bible with your autograph on it while I await your blessings.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Rob,
How do you bang a 20 year old tranny with a skin colored cast on your c a c k while buying a sub on Ali?

D

d4m.test

Dear Rob,
Man, am I glad to have somebody answer my questions!
I have an APROO on stainless steel bracelet and it always feels too cold when I put it on. How long do You think I can put it in the microwave?

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dear Rob, how do talk some good sense into the great unwashed cheapskates who swear that the Ali-Boomboom Subs are way better and cheaper then TC's masterpieces ?? ............... Ignoring them is not an option by the way. When you got pimps coming into your neighborhood convincing guys about their $20 dollar whores and trumpeting and steering them all the way with links, then you got to step in. Having a $20 girlfriend/whore is ok, if you are discreet about it. But taking them to a gathering of friends and telling them "try her out man, she is sure to please" is over the big bold line. I have tried everything short of stoning them in public. I cant shine the light on them Rob, they seem to all wear very very dark Ali-Boom-Ban sunglasees !! ..........There must be a better less messy way. I gots lots of good rope? ................ Holding on to my precious Rolex bible with your autograph on it while I await your blessings.

Tell them look son, some people "get it, some don't" and you don't....bye

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dear Rob,
Man, am I glad to have somebody answer my questions!
I have an APROO on stainless steel bracelet and it always feels too cold when I put it on. How long do You think I can put it in the microwave?

Wedge between the crack of your ass 30 seconds before putting on your drawers. Problem solved.

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Ask txrob

What's the best taco recipe you know?

** This message may, or may not, be sent using Tapatalk **

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Txrob, is that a Luth guitar and if it is how did you learn to play the Chinese guitar??

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12

I think this is the same person...it explains a lot :hehehe:

042507.jpg
Photo1217.jpg