• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ask TxThrob

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Every day we see numerous questions being asked. Who has the best this, where can I find that, should I bang the married woman at a party (Eggroll), why did txrobs Ali chair break (last nights CB topic) and so on.

Most questions are silly because if the asker where to thnk about it the answer would come to them (commonsense) or in many noob cases a bit or board research would answer the question easily.

Commonsense seems to be lacking for many and instead of using their head they will ask the board. Questions like can I really pull off wearing this, shoud I return my watch to the dealer because the bracelet is to big, should I buy drugs from AliBabba.com and have it shipped to my home and so on. Questions like these and others ponder the mind.

So this thread will serve the purpose of answering all questions and yes I mean all questions. Nothing is off limits. Thats right nothing. All question will be answered by txrob, however he does take numerous naps during the day so time should be alotted for him to answer (hes a tired old guy so be patient). In the mean while any other member is also free to answer posted questions with absolute nonsense, of course.

To recap this is the Ask txrob thread and any topic is a valid topic like as follows,
Txrob, I need a tranny where should I look??
Txrob, my automatic watch stopped working should I take it to the mall for a new battery??
Txrob, I bought a watch and the dealer isnt responding to my five emails asking the same question should I file a dispute??
Txrob, I bought a dildo and Sub sent the wrong color, the dildo has been used but can I expect a full refund??
Txrob, my live in bobcat ate my dog should I report this??
Txrob, when banging in Thialand should I wear two rubbers or do it TTK style??
Txrob, I bought a watch from Luckyy a number of years ago, do you think he's still gonna ship it??
Txob, Sub wont release me from the brig can you help??

So when you have a problem, need to vent, or just need some advice Ask txrob, hes waiting.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
:bless: You answers will be short and sweet. So, let the thread begin

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
:bless: Your answers will be short and sweet. So, let the thread begin

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Dear Rob,

I'm a multimillionaire teenager. I have 37 genuine Rolexes and I paid for them with my high paying job at Audi and my allowance. Do you know where I can buy a Herpes belt for 7 American Dollars?

Also, I'm thinking of purchasing a Rose Gold CR. Should I go for the optional Cordovan strap? Or is that too flashy for Duh Klub?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Twinkhunter

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Lol, Robbie is living for that man! :rofl:

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dear Twinkhunter..

First you gotta grow a bigger peanus to us a CR....Eat your Wheaties.
You haven't any skins on the wall yet for a Herpes belt so clean your room and mind your daddy.

See you 5 years

egroegart

1/7/13
txrob. my bobcat has bitten me 4 times in the last 3 years. Do you think he likes me?

He looks harmless enough right?

15786219752_2b3d09de9b_c.jpg

but then he goes and does something like this.

18281551422_d22cd37f99_b.jpg

So does he hate me? Also, will my dry spell ever end?

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Where can I find 1:1 AAA peanus reduction device?

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
txrob. my bobcat has bitten me 4 times in the last 3 years. Do you think he likes me?

He looks harmless enough right?

15786219752_2b3d09de9b_c.jpg

but then he goes and does something like this.

18281551422_d22cd37f99_b.jpg

So does he hate me? Also, will my dry spell ever end?

Yes. Wash your arms more

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Where can I find 1:1 AAA peanus reduction device?

Watch the infomercial station that sells "Colon Cleanse". I believe they had peanus reduction pills advertized there.
Also, wear tighty whities Whitey....so saddle that oversized sumbitch.

GLWS

egroegart

1/7/13
I am pretty hairy. Maybe he thinks I'm another bobcat then? Thoughts? ideas? suggestions?

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Watch the infomercial station that sells "Colon Cleanse". I believe they had peanus reduction pills advertized there.
Also, wear tighty whities Whitey....so saddle that oversized sumbitch.

GLWS

Thanks!

One more ?

When will the next probe be going to Uranus?

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Dear Rob, how do you control your gag reflexes??? My wife keeps choking and I would like to give her some advise?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Txrob, will Eggroll make a good CPO?? If so can I trust him to pay me the ten percent we agreeded upon??

oldtools

Renowned Member
14/6/11
Sub asks:
Txrob, I need a tranny where should I look??

Ummm...you're looking for a transmission? Or one of those ladyboys?