• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF tungsten DayDate 40mm

JTSWE

19/2/17
When it was sized and done.

178 grams, I am pretty happy. Movement/butter smooth winding. Quiet rotor

( gold plating start to have smal bubble at the case” can’t barley see it, but I am afraid that is gonna flake of gold you more you wear it

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22

( gold plating start to have smal bubble at the case” can’t barley see it, but I am afraid that is gonna flake of gold you more you wear it
The watch looks great
What do you mean by small bubble?

notrequired

Horology Curious
28/8/14

Looks sick! I'm constantly being told there's a delay and it's now been over a month now since I paid. Where did you order from? I ordered from PureTime.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

Watch looks great!
But your tattoo maybe inked to deep? That one line looks bubbling up😂
Bubble/not even plating means one of thousand false techniques, like wrong voltage, not complete cleaning before plating, not even degreasing and so on.

charlierolex3

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
29/12/12
Looks sick! I'm constantly being told there's a delay and it's now been over a month now since I paid. Where did you order from? I ordered from PureTime.
I ordered from Ryan at intime 2-3 weeks ago and was told last week it would be another month before he receives the watch from factory

Reactions: notrequired

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
A lot of people have been ordering these and there’s a massive backlog on the YG models. Also depends on who you ordered with, i got one in 2 weeks after ordering.

If you ordered the RG models then there’s an even longer wait because those aren’t finished being produced yet

Reactions: notrequired

notrequired

Horology Curious
28/8/14
A lot of people have been ordering these and there’s a massive backlog on the YG models. Also depends on who you ordered with, i got one in 2 weeks after ordering.

If you ordered the RG models then there’s an even longer wait because those aren’t finished being produced yet
Ah I see guess that explains it then. Ordered the RG Olive over a month ago. Didnt realize there are so many crazy ass people paying almost 1k for that thing like me xD

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
I paid 535 euros for mine, i have my own suppiler 🙌
I believe the puretime one gets sent off to be gold plated, the base cost of these are around $600 usd from most dealers. I also sent mine off for gold plating because stock gold tone is off

TimedWatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/19

I've heard the clasp feels super cheap and crappy on there ARF, is this correct? Compared with GMF it apparently is night/day difference.

Reactions: Artie Lange