• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Batman GMT 116710 BLNR photo review

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
When are you going to remove the stickers mate? :p Just kidding, thanks for the great pics, as usual

Thanks mate. Just want to keep that new “gen” feeling little longer by keeping the end link ear tab protector on lol

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Thank you very much for your beautiful pics :)

Please, can you make pictures on different natural lights?

Thank you

2be867823bc9486722f50c2bbed8fa1f.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thanks mate. Just want to keep that new “gen” feeling little longer by keeping the end link ear tab protector on lol

Ahaha well I may be doing the same thing when I get mine ;)

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Really nice! Why do you leave that foil on all your watches? ;)

Thanks. The ARF comes with those gen like ear tab film on the SEL so the first link doesn’t leave a mark when folding over. Just keeping’ that new watch feeling a little longer ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

cjt202020

Renowned Member
Supporter
3/2/14
[mention]m5smg2 [/mention] which one looks best in the flesh from your recent arrivals arf kermit, green factory cermit or the Batman?

Reactions: m5smg2

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
[mention]m5smg2 [/mention] which one looks best in the flesh from your recent arrivals arf kermit, green factory cermit or the Batman?

I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the Green Cermit look and feel. Except for the bracelet, the rest looks and feels solid. The dial, DW, crystal and cyclops, bezel action are all gen like.

ARF Kermit has some flaws but the 904L makes it more gen like in person than the JF. Side by side the ARF lookups the gen part.

The ARF Batman is absolutely stunning in every way. Solid look and feel. I realize the VR movement is better, but the rest of the ARF screams gen. Holding it, operating it, and wearing it it’s just right in every way. And that bezel insert is the best bi-color than even the Noob Pepsi.

Last edited:

cjt202020

Renowned Member
Supporter
3/2/14
I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the Green Cermit look and feel. Except for the bracelet, the rest looks and feels solid. The dial, DW, crystal and cyclops, bezel action are all gen like.

ARF Kermit has some flaws but the 904L makes it more gen like in person than the JF. Side by side the ARF lookups the gen part.

The ARF Batman is absolutely stunning in every way. Solid look and feel. I realize the VR movement is better, but the rest of the ARF screams gen. Holding it, operating it, and wearing it it’s just right in every way. And that bezel insert is the best bi-color than even the Noob Pepsi.

Arf Batman on the Christmas list then! Perhaps a full lineup photo next time you’ve got your camera handy! Cheers

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
We’ve had the ARF LN, so now it’s all It’s all about the coveted Batman insert. We were told ARF wouldn’t release it until the bi-color ceramic insert was right. It took forever, but I’d say they nailed it. The blue color on the 24-hour hand and the ceramic insert look correct.

We saw some variance on some QC pics on the 18 split differing slightly from the final sample, but most look correct. The 18 split is definitely more consistent than Noob’s otherwise excellent Pepsi bezel which has been inconsistent at 18. I see no seams, joints, speed bumps or white lines on the 6 and 18 transition.

Regarding the “thin 2” it’s just glare and reflection on the black bezel portion. Without glare, the 2, 20 and 22 are the same thickness as the blue 12. I think we can put that one to rest.

With the Batman phase complete, we look forward to the ARF Pepsi ;)

For the original LN review and info:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...as/8317670-arf-gmt-116710-sh3186-photo-review

5ecbeb13de11a6ef4ea3047534e8f2cf.jpg

KJ2020 have you seen this ARF BATMAN? Any idea on the bezel or the quality of this movement? I’m thinking if this is a worthwhile upgrade from my GMF...