• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Batman 3186 final sample

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
Well, I tell you what...that looks 10 times better than what your previous TD tried to sell you LOL

Look good mate. Now the patient game begins eh? haha

well if you put it that way then I have absolutely nothing to complain about hahah.

I accepted almost immediately when I got the photos. But I think I’ll only get it after Christmas or closer to next year instead. :(

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
well if you put it that way then I have absolutely nothing to complain about hahah.

I accepted almost immediately when I got the photos. But I think I’ll only get it after Christmas or closer to next year instead. :(

yea, I hate that part of this game...waiting. lol

it took almost a month for me to get mine. hopefully you get yours a little faster than I did. cheers.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Oh crap... I'll keep you posted when I receive the QC of my new one

I don’t mean to be biased but I think my new one is pretty much perfect on transition! Big fat GL!

V5PBvb.jpg

V5P53o.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I don’t mean to be biased but I think my new one is pretty much perfect on transition! Big fat GL!

Very happy for you mate, and hopefully this is a sign that not all the inserts in this batch are flawed.

Looking forward to seeing your pics when it arrives :)

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17

I am waiting new qc. I reject first watch with transition low :)

Beautiful piece bro!!!

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17

I am waiting new qc. I reject first watch with transition low :)

Beautiful piece bro!!!

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Sorry but i'm newbie. What is transition ?

You don’t need to know anything about watches or this forum to know what transition means. :frusty: being a newbie isn’t an excuse to be stupid. And if you even bothered to read any of this thread you would clearly find your answer.

StephanosKostak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/20
You don’t need to know anything about watches or this forum to know what transition means. :frusty: being a newbie isn’t an excuse to be stupid. And if you even bothered to read any of this thread you would clearly find your answer.

I'm not English so words don't have the same meaning in different languages ​​but I'm too stupid to teach you that. ;) I guess the transition is where the colors meet but is that really it ?

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
I'm not English so words don't have the same meaning in different languages ​​but I'm too stupid to teach you that. ;) I guess the transition is where the colors meet but is that really it ?

Well done, we’ve gathered you’re not totally stupid and incompetent but just lazy.

Last edited:

The Alchemy Index

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
Just got these 2 QCs....black part looks a little too low on the first

767072b5f9a328e1b04323f2e7dc9af6.jpg

7e52efef0e98ae33f217287cc33b761c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2