• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L 114300 will release very soon

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Just look at the indices and you can directly spot the rep 3 and 9 as an example.

And maybe the SEL because sometimes a little uneven.

Please stop with the super rep bullshit lol a rep is a rep period. If soneone knows the stuff (like we do) its simple to spot.

And dont talk about normal people you could sell them a 20 dollar dhgate rep as gen they would not spot the difference.

A lot of people think my 150€ regmariner is a gen xD

If that is aimed at me I am just using the 'LANGUAGE' of this forum . The 114300 is described as a NWBIG Super Rep . If someone knows the stuff ( like we do) , chap you know nothing about what I know about watches gen or rep . The fact remains that the JF 114300 is the best 'FAKE' Rolex you can buy . We own both gen and JF rep versions they are impossible to tell apart on the wrist . Whereas any other Rolex rep takes seconds to tell it is a rep , but as you say 99. 99999% of people wouldn't know a genuine Rolex from a kettle,

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Post a picture with gen and rep and i show it to you. And i know a LOT about Rolex my friend. Who gives a shit about "NWBIG Super Rep" the whole thread is a joke because some versions are not even build anymore. I could directly spot a Noob V9 on the wrist but uhhh its a super rep. Sorry but such lists are ridiclious, they are videos on youtube where someone shows a 20 dollar dhgate rep to people and they think its gen. So sorry but its ridiclious.

I say it again look at the markers/indices and you will spot it directly because the gen markers are way more "quality" then the rep one (yes i know it costs more). My whole point was the "NWBIG Super Rep" bullshit its ridiclious to think a rep can be 100 % 1:1 there will always people who can call you out with good eyes.

And before you ask, a friend of mine had a Noob V9 and i called him out (he had it on his wrist) but not in public i just ask him about and he is now a member here too and loves the reps btw. he bought his one on intime without knowing the forum here.

Post a pic with Gen vs. Rep (gen of your wife) and i will show it btw. i wasn't try to offend you or be angry its just a mess that all people think the "NWBIG Super Rep" thread is 100 % bulletproof when the threadstarter not even checks the watches just read "reviews" from different people. Sorry but its just ridiclious in my eyes i would never go after a thread like that and make my decision. Maybe its good for new people but not for long time members.

Don't get me wrong i find the rep beautiful but you can spot it look at the SEL as an example, the gen is a little raised up and has this "straight" lines when you look how the light breaks its even breaks simultaneous to the sides of the SEL, where some reps have that and some not its the same with the new SubC same issue, they cant get it 100 % right because its a "rep". Rolex has there machines to do it and yeah.

Here:
3c335819442892215286097fcedf9aed.jpg

they get the SEL and brushing right. Sometimes they fucked it up but maybe the new 904L will look even better.

Edit: I agree with you its the best rolex rep but you must also noted thats the easiest one to copy.

Last edited:
Reactions: electric

Intrikit

Horology Curious
11/10/17
Is it worth snapping up a JF (if they're still available) over the ARF?

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Is it worth snapping up a JF (if they're still available) over the ARF?

I’d say yes! I’m absolutely happy that I obviously got one of the last available JFs.

I personally would never see a difference to 904L.... but that’s just my opinion.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Post a picture with gen and rep and i show it to you. And i know a LOT about Rolex my friend. Who gives a shit about "NWBIG Super Rep" the whole thread is a joke because some versions are not even build anymore. I could directly spot a Noob V9 on the wrist but uhhh its a super rep. Sorry but such lists are ridiclious, they are videos on youtube where someone shows a 20 dollar dhgate rep to people and they think its gen. So sorry but its ridiclious.

I say it again look at the markers/indices and you will spot it directly because the gen markers are way more "quality" then the rep one (yes i know it costs more). My whole point was the "NWBIG Super Rep" bullshit its ridiclious to think a rep can be 100 % 1:1 there will always people who can call you out with good eyes.

And before you ask, a friend of mine had a Noob V9 and i called him out (he had it on his wrist) but not in public i just ask him about and he is now a member here too and loves the reps btw. he bought his one on intime without knowing the forum here.

Post a pic with Gen vs. Rep (gen of your wife) and i will show it btw. i wasn't try to offend you or be angry its just a mess that all people think the "NWBIG Super Rep" thread is 100 % bulletproof when the threadstarter not even checks the watches just read "reviews" from different people. Sorry but its just ridiclious in my eyes i would never go after a thread like that and make my decision. Maybe its good for new people but not for long time members.

Don't get me wrong i find the rep beautiful but you can spot it look at the SEL as an example, the gen is a little raised up and has this "straight" lines when you look how the light breaks its even breaks simultaneous to the sides of the SEL, where some reps have that and some not its the same with the new SubC same issue, they cant get it 100 % right because its a "rep". Rolex has there machines to do it and yeah.

Here:
3c335819442892215286097fcedf9aed.jpg

they get the SEL and brushing right. Sometimes they fucked it up but maybe the new 904L will look even better.

Edit: I agree with you its the best rolex rep but you must also noted thats the easiest one to copy.

Sorry chap only just seen you post , logged in but not online . My wife flew out to Ireland today to see her parents so her gen is on her wrist . Can't see why I would bother posting pictures though , as you seem to agree with everything I have said . As you say SEL's are a QC issue , i'm happy with both SEL and finish on both the JF 114300 reps I own to be honest the QC is spot on . How the light hits the SEL sounds like a line in a poem LOL. As you say i can tell a rep Sub , YM , Daytona within seconds with a quick visual check . The 114300 looks spot on the wrist IMO. I also don't agree with your assessment of the lumed 3,6,9 markers .

Lets be honest most people who join this forum aren't watch aficionados , they are looking for Rolex ( usually a Submariner) to fool their friends colleagues. Hence the constant which is the best sub questions . If they want the best gen like watch then I would say forget the sub and buy a JF 114300 . If you get one with good SEL's you have got IMO the best rep out there , perhaps get it serviced and brushed as per gen ( if you feel that way inclined ) and you have a pretty spot on rep .

If the addition of 904L and Arf QC and finish adds to the overall package the watch should be a good 'un. Though the increase in price is hefty for what seems the addition of 904.

Your replies haven't made me angry , they are just a bit shouty . Just to add the V9 you keep rambling on about is a 'First Class NWBIG' on the consensual list , way down compared to the JF 114300 .

Oh and do me a favour don't reply to me again . You are obviously a world authority on rep watches , and 'a legend in your own lunchtime' . So I don't want this to become a debate or ping pong of repeated opinions .

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Thats true yeah but personally i don't like the 114300 its more like a women watch because its to tiny for my wrist :D

Heimdallr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
I have compared the two as my wife owns a gen OP . What claims ? The consensual list is on this site you see it yourself , the JF 114300 is classed as a super rep.The only Rolex rep you can buy that is classed as a super rep ( fact) . The Rolex crown logo on the watch crown is tiny , so any difference is miniscule( fact) So tiny that it is undetectable by naked eye (fact). There is a tiny difference in the logo.

They are not my claims . There are numerous threads on the watch, and a couple of gen vs rep comparisons on this site . I take it 38 posts you are a new member ( perhaps new to reps) . If you ask the forum 'which is the best most accurate Rolex rep ' ( don't you will be hated and sent to the R Factory ) 100 replies later 99 would say the JF 114300 it's just fact.

'I hope you can make these claims' ? Don't purchase watches on the claims of one forum member chap . Read , then read some more , and research the watches you purchase . MY claims are the CONSENSUS of the forum , that is why the watch tops the CONSENSUAL list chap .
Lost my user info when the forum went down so not complete noob but also don't have 10+ reps like some on here.

You say what claims, then make 3 observations and state that they are facts lol.

I wasn't trying to argue with you. I've read all I can on this particular model and I'm aware of the difference in the gen vs rep that's already been discussed. As it sounds like you agree, I prefer the eye ball test of seeing the watch side by side with a gen over the magnified comparisons on this site.

I would never start a which is the best sub type of thread. You said you compared side by side so just wanted some clarification on your statements. Thanks for your input. I wouldn't buy a watch off of 2 persons I put but it's comforting to read about someone who compared in person with gen and speaks positively about it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

fiddlesticks

Looking Around
14/12/14
Anyone know what lume gen has for the black/white dials? I’ve read it’s Chromalight (blue). The pics of ARF on Puretime look like Superluminova (green).

bustdown

Horology Curious
29/8/18
anyways the line gap between the Rolex and the OP typo is ridiculously big. Their graphic desiger is supposedly blind

Reactions: vcappp

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Find a pic on INS, BP lume is blue, this green one must be genuine.

p7LNr.jpg

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
Find a pic on INS, BP lume is blue, this green one must be genuine.

p7LNr.jpg

also amazing your BP .. congratulations .. you put me in crisis now I do not know what to choose between the ARF or BP ..

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
also amazing your BP .. congratulations .. you put me in crisis now I do not know what to choose between the ARF or BP ..

Absolutely ARF bro. Real 904L steel and SH3132 movement, amazing brushed bracelet and clasp.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Thats true yeah but personally i don't like the 114300 its more like a women watch because its to tiny for my wrist :D
I have an 8" wrist and with the shape of lugs it looks fine on my wrist IMO .The OP certainly isn't a women's watch . My wife wears one , but her collection of watches all but two are classed as men's watches .

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
anyways the line gap between the Rolex and the OP typo is ridiculously big. Their graphic desiger is supposedly blind

could you please specify? explain more please? thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cico83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/18
same here, I wouldn't be sure between NEW BP, JF or waiting for the new ARF?