• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown

Alhimic_Ed

Horology Curious
28/10/20
No mine hasn’t arrived yet. I approved QC before a user advised it may not be DJF. I’ll wait to see how it looks when it arrives

I want to take the DateJust 41 Gray Dial Diamonds Markers on Jubilee Bracelet. Which are the best? I read a lot, and I don't understand. Please tell me

LowExpanded

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/7/12
too big gap in strap connection on top, or i have some problems with my eyes :eek:

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
rockdaly Cheers for the reply. - It means a lot because I'd thought of trying out a DJF Wimbledon to gift my brother and I had initially been thinking about trying out Li too. Thanks

Reactions: rockdaytona

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
rockdaly Cheers for the reply. - It means a lot because I'd thought of trying out a DJF Wimbledon to gift my brother and I had initially been thinking about trying out Li too. Thanks

I'll see how it looks in natural light. Li said he would take it back, ordered DJF from the factory, the factory rep said it could be the "batch difference"

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
rockdaly I'd know this is GMF from across a room for more than just one or two details, it's v.obvious to me, doesn't need a change in lighting to find out it's maker for sure. But that's not to say you won't enjoy the watch as a product - I know some people have been so pleased with their GMF wimbledons as a watch for sure and enjoy them very much! So I don't know if you wanted a change in lighting just to see if you love the watch or not as much as you might have done had you been given a DJF product. I've noticed people enjoying both. I just wanted to agree with that other chap that if you ordered a DJF you've been presented the wrong watch is all.
(And I'd noticed someone on reddit a couple of months or more back was also sold a DJF from Li but it's a GMF and he was defiant that it was DJF.)

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
rockdaly (I wish I could be a bit more useful though. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll see if I can share something useful rather than just writing a daft opinion on what I see. Hope that's okay.)

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
rockdaly Your clasp code is GM factory if that's another helpful thing to know by the way? - This guy for example has QCs of his GMF https://imgur.com/gallery/8dDNIjI it has the same standard gmf clasp code you describe on your watch. I didn't need to see a clasp code to know it's GMF though. I can tell plenty from the watchhead. And it's really cool that it'll be taken back if you decide you don't fancy the one you'd been found. I'm hoping ARF come out with one of these babies soon. Love the wimbledon dials.

Reactions: rockdaytona

john doe iii

23/6/15
CONUS
Who is a "go to" modder in the US? I know Interaktiv is probably the best but he is EU based ... looking to get a gen DW and Dial installed.

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Hi everybody.....an answer....i ve understand that the best choice for a wimby is DJF....well.... it is present only with the 2826 movement against VRF that have even the clone one.

is much affordable the asian 2826 than the clone?

thanks

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
rockdaly Your clasp code is GM factory if that's another helpful thing to know by the way? - This guy for example has QCs of his GMF https://imgur.com/gallery/8dDNIjI it has the same standard gmf clasp code you describe on your watch. I didn't need to see a clasp code to know it's GMF though. I can tell plenty from the watchhead. And it's really cool that it'll be taken back if you decide you don't fancy the one you'd been found. I'm hoping ARF come out with one of these babies soon. Love the wimbledon dials.

I would actually be happy with it if it is exactly like the watch in that video. The dial looks more silver in the light which looks like the gen. The QC photos that I received show a brown/purple hue to the dial which does not look great. I am hoping that it is just the lighting and that the dial is more silver under natural light in real life. It would be a shame to get charged an extra $40 for the DJF watch when I actually received the GMF watch...

Tete

4/11/16
friend Rockdaddy the bezel is the biggest difference of the two watches. Li should give a solution. DJf you will like it more without a doubt

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Has anyone ordered a spare jubilee bracelet from a TD and knows how much it costs?

I'm thinking about replacing my oyster with jubilee soon.

Agloomp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
30/7/20
I inquired with Trusty for the price of an oyster bracelet and was told, "904 Steel bracelets are sold for USD185 shipped via airmail by factory"

I hope this helps.

Reactions: iamxd

Rollie_69

12/11/19
Has anyone ordered a spare jubilee bracelet from a TD and knows how much it costs?

I'm thinking about replacing my oyster with jubilee soon.

I bought from GeekTime (Eric) for $160 plus shipping.

Reactions: iamxd

Agloomp

Certified
30/7/20

Just received my ARF Datejust 41mm V3 from Trusty.

Had them service it, the date changes at 11:54pm...

Debating a movement swap for a Swiss 2824-2 along with GEN crystal and datewheel.

Bobi01

2/2/19

Just received my ARF Datejust 41mm V3 from Trusty.

Had them service it, the date changes at 11:54pm...

Debating a movement swap for a Swiss 2824-2 along with GEN crystal and datewheel.

This crystal looks improoved..arf doesnt have that halo cirlce around cyclops..this looks much better than before