• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,
finally I got the QC mail! I know I cannot upload all the pictures but do you like it? I think I will change the data wheel with an original one

This isn't a QC thread.
They're not even allowed on this forum.

Ask a question about it.

"Does my date wheel look normal?"

Yes, it is ARF as discussed 9123912329131293129321932193213912391239112931 times. You will learn to live with it, or replace it. The end.

Reactions: adriankupferzundel

danix84

Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Yes i didn't ask for a check and i didn'teven ask feedbackabout the data numbers. , i was jusr sharing my new Purchase

Reactions: Kostiksch

sameace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/19
Hi Guys,
finally I got the QC mail! I know I cannot upload all the pictures but do you like it? I think I will change the data wheel with an original one

nice watch bro, gonna order one next week
i can share you my QC picture when i receive it if you want
what do you think about the sels ?

Reactions: Aplex

Aplex

11/11/18
nice watch bro, gonna order one next week
i can share you my QC picture when i receive it if you want
what do you think about the sels ?

yes, please share some qc pics of the Sel. Thanks.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Has someone silenced the rotor in the Watch?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Btadl1997

12/2/18
Noob just released there Datejust 41. Look really good.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Noob just released there Datejust 41. Look really good.

All I can find is a Noob version that's not so "new" and not of the same quality as ARF. Share a link to what you mean...

Last edited:

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Reading the last posts here I see a lot of people got their QC pics yesterday. Me included. Interesting to see the differences from piece to piece.

sameace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/19
Reading the last posts here I see a lot of people got their QC pics yesterday. Me included. Interesting to see the differences from piece to piece.

yes can you share you picture please

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
You can post QC pictures on things you have already accepted. All of them infact.

You just cannot post QC pictures and ask for general help or "do you like the look of this?"

You have to ask specific questions.

However, if you have already green lit / approved and its on the way, you can share them all. Although, please don't share pictures of the clasp haha...

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Would it be okey if I post 2 or 3 QC pics to specifically ask about the date and SEL? I am already on the fence about accepting but would be nice to get a couple of more opinions of you guys who already own this piece. Will not share of the clasp though haha!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Would it be okey if I post 2 or 3 QC pics to specifically ask about the date and SEL? I am already on the fence about accepting but would be nice to get a couple of more opinions of you guys who already own this piece. Will not share of the clasp though haha!

QC are always allowed if you have a specific question, of course.
The forum just doesn't want to encourage people spamming 10 pictures and saying "Should i green light this?"

If you have a concern, show it, more people can help. But ask the questions, don't ask for general feedback.

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
QC are always allowed if you have a specific question, of course.
The forum just doesn't want to encourage people spamming 10 pictures and saying "Should i green light this?"

If you have a concern, show it, more people can help. But ask the questions, don't ask for general feedback.

I understand. Thanks man, I will try to be as specific as possible. Let me just prepare the pictures and I will show you guys.

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Anyone know/guess that the blue dial has changed at all from v2 to v3? I have a v2 and love it, but interested to know if the v3 looks more accurate to you experts...

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Just to be clear I have not accepted these QC pics from my TD yet. I have emailed them back asking for more pics as I am very uncertain if I should accept this piece with these issues that I highlight on these 3 QC pics.

Picture #1: Am I correct in saying that this date wheel is misaligned and not centered? To me it is more centered to the left.

Picture #2: To me looking at other pieces of this watch in the thread there is a visible SEL gap on the left upper and lower side, specially when comparing to the other side.

Picture #3: To continue with the SEL gaps, when turning on the backside the gaps are even more visible when comparing to the other side of them.

Hope this is okey that I posted like this. Like I said I have already replied my TD about these issues and are awaiting their answer. But would appreciate any help from you guys that are more familiar with this ARF piece if you agree or disagree with my opinions on these issues from my QC pics. Thanks!