• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
The SEL issue shouldn’t be a deal breaker, hardly visible on wrist. If the whole batch is like that and if it so bothers you, send it to TomRep or Jon (in CONUS). Given their skills with bracelets/metals, I am sure they will figure it out.

I agree with you. And changing soir bar is maybe the solution or maybe bend the spring bar.

sameace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/19
The SEL issue shouldn’t be a deal breaker, hardly visible on wrist. If the whole batch is like that and if it so bothers you, send it to TomRep or Jon (in CONUS). Given their skills with bracelets/metals, I am sure they will figure it out.

thank you for you advise

Reactions: srhoque

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
lXTCR.jpg

Just gen DW and you are good to go

cheers mate! Good to see you are enjoying your watch:)
Just can't believe how far these reps have come, ARF GMTs Subs, SD43, DJs, Daytonas, ZZF subs and Noob Daytonas. These reps are so Gen like now and 2-3 years back you can spot easily any OOTB Rolex reps other than TCs, at least to Gen owners. But now these are getting real real close and gives you that Gen feel and finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
does your comes with almost instant date change? or it will gradually change? mine transition takes about 15-20 mins to be completed entirely.

Takes about 20-30 mins thats how it do on evey 2824