• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Is anyone in UK/EU interested in a Gen crystal? I bought one brand new (open from blister) to install on the ARF. I’ve had a fair bit of QC trouble and waiting so I’ve switched to an AP 15400. Have no need for the crystal now. I will be putting up this week, happy to do reserved sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please PM me if interested

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Finally received my ARF Sub yesterday. Wow, what a watch! Overall fit and finish is excellent. Xtal is insane. I'm wearing my VRF Hulk today, will take more pics of the ARF in the next few days.

1Q70F.jpg

1QTj0.jpg

Your rehaut and insert are nice mate. Enjoy!

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
Finally received my ARF Sub yesterday. Wow, what a watch! Overall fit and finish is excellent. Xtal is insane. I'm wearing my VRF Hulk today, will take more pics of the ARF in the next few days.

1Q70F.jpg

1QTj0.jpg

Excellent shots! Looks gen. ARF did a great job on the Sub

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
its a amazing sub indeed.. if we're comparing to noob v9..arf wins

thewee2536

Known Member
22/7/18
Finally received my ARF Sub yesterday. Wow, what a watch! Overall fit and finish is excellent. Xtal is insane. I'm wearing my VRF Hulk today, will take more pics of the ARF in the

insert look good but i think pearl seem off center too the right

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09

1Q70F.jpg

1QTj0.jpg

Looks great, enjoy it. Which dealer did you go through?

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
Looks great, enjoy it. Which dealer did you go through?

I went through puretime. Had to reject 2 watches before I got this one because they had severely damaged inserts. I was sick of waiting and took it, even though the pearl is slightly off to the right, as the multiaccount dude said above, but I knew that from the QC. But the rest of the watch is lovely so I can't really care about the pearl :)

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
hadamokel that looks beautiful specially the xtal! How long did you have to wait after making payment? I am still waiting for QC after rejecting 1

Well I paid at the beginning of August, received QC like 2 weeks later. Rejected the first, waited another week, rejected the second, waited another week, got this one presented and called it a day. So like 4 weeks from payment to having the watch through QC. Shipping to Germany took 13 days.

Well the xtal is good and I don't think mine has that 3x magnification issue. The date appears, as others have stated, to be a bit too big (printed).
I am very happy indeed!
1xRI2.jpg