• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
Stock ARF with no mods...

1pCbF.jpg

Waaatches

22/5/17
London UK
nvrp813 looks lovely. Still waiting on my QC. Rejected QC on Friday and was told should have new one today, unfortunately that now changed to some point this week *sigh*

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
nvrp813 looks lovely. Still waiting on my QC. Rejected QC on Friday and was told should have new one today, unfortunately that now changed to some point this week *sigh*

The wait will be worth it.I only received mine a few days ago and have worn it non-stop. The accuracy is amazing. I know there will be variability on all models due to less than ideal QC, but so far mine has gained 2 seconds in 3 days.

Waaatches

22/5/17
London UK
nvrp813 yes I'm sure it is! Fingers crossed i'm hoping to have the watch by next week Friday!
end of the day it's a rep so there will be flaws, it's just about acceoting them. I've owned plenty of gens, 1 being the Sub 116610LN but after seeing the reps gettinf better and better, I had to sell it and get a rep lool

Reactions: SubVette

moixA

Looking Around
17/9/18
I dropped my this morning on the tile floor, hit the end link and then face first on the glass. Looks like some of the paint has flaked off around the "20" on the inside. What kind of options do I have?

4hcgno.jpg

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I dropped my this morning on the tile floor, hit the end link and then face first on the glass. Looks like some of the paint has flaked off around the "20" on the inside. What kind of options do I have?

4hcgno.jpg

Ouch.

You can ask your TD if they can get you a dial and then find a watch smith to replace it, and service the movement - which most likely will need a service now, or you can sell it for parts and get a new one.

Reactions: moixA

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
The font is a little big. Takes up too much of the window. I know Rolex has used different fonts in the past so maybe it’s close to gen on an earlier model.

Vintagerolly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/18
i have one on order, can't wait to get it! There was a typhoon in that area so maybe it'll be delayed.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Is anyone in UK/EU interested in a Gen crystal? I bought one brand new (open from blister) to install on the ARF. I’ve had a fair bit of QC trouble and waiting so I’ve switched to an AP 15400. Have no need for the crystal now. I will be putting up this week, happy to do reserved sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk