• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 114300 White Dial Pictorial REP / GEN Comparison.

leonliuli

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/18
4ec031bdd8e9ad1f3188ec33b840a791.jpg

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic! Really makes me feel like getting the ARF 114300 now!

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
looks good....that wonky coronet would drive me mad though

So, so true. Sadly, this could’ve been addressed before taking delivery, unless it was one of those situations where the TD sends 50 other pics and angles BESIDES the single one that will reveal the flaw....these dealers can be wonky themselves!!!! Lol

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: stufuse

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
They got that eggshellish white almost perfect.
Amazing job

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Hope they will release a 34 mm version as I’d love to get this for my girlfriend but 39 is a tad too big for her wrists.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Yeah that Rolex crown on the dial is weird looking. Other than that, it’s a great looking watch.

Giansuisse

Horology Curious
30/10/18
Hi all.
I've read a lot of helpfull comments of you guys, but you haven't noticed the biggest problem on this replica...
The crown rolex symbol is not straight and centered.
It hangs too much on right side.
It's a BIIIIIGGG tell guys.
The rest of the watch if not near to a gen is not bad, but the crown symbol....:facepalm::thumbdown:
ARF.... What the hell are you doing!!!!

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
Hi all.
I've read a lot of helpfull comments of you guys, but you haven't noticed the biggest problem on this replica...
The rest of the watch if not near to a gen is not bad, but the crown symbol....:facepalm::thumbdown:

Haha cutie pie u joined about a week. And you’re questioning how arf quality? Lol

Reactions: Stevo85 and kudos

Giansuisse

Horology Curious
30/10/18
Haha cutie pie u joined about a week. And you’re questioning how arf quality? Lol

You're vey funny and so cute like a little baby...
If someone is new here it doesn't mean that he don't know ARF.
But it's not a problem man, it's ok because probably you're not so attentive to details
otherwise you should have seen the big mistake about the crown.
I'm sorry to be here in this forum, I have forgotten to ask your permission...

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I thought real Side By Side !

kudos

18/2/14
The JF watch does not have the dial flaw and the fact it is 316L steel doesn't really matter to me as there is visibly no difference.

This watch is not worth buying in Gen, better to put that money towards a model with a date i.e the GMT Master II/Sub/Datejust

Last edited:

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Hi all.

As the guy pointed out to me (he didn't need to, I'm here 5 years and bought a lot of these things, and it's pretty obvious anyway) it's a QC issue. ARF quality is generally very high, but assembly as always with Chinese product especially rep watches is hit and miss regardless of factory.

I have to agree with the other poster who said the dealers can be very clever with the angles they send in QC sometimes. It actually made me switch TD because I got a dodgy dial twice in a row from the guy I had used for years who was supposedly the best in the business for quality control, and he really was until recently. Drawing lines on photoshop over indices and rejected because of a 1 degree deviation, I get why that pisses them off, but wonky coronet is unacceptable really

Giansuisse

Horology Curious
30/10/18
As the guy pointed out to me (he didn't need to, I'm here 5 years and bought a lot of these things, and it's pretty obvious anyway) it's a QC issue. ARF quality is generally very high, but assembly as always with Chinese product especially rep watches is hit and miss regardless of factory.

I have to agree with the other poster who said the dealers can be very clever with the angles they send in QC sometimes. It actually made me switch TD because I got a dodgy dial twice in a row from the guy I had used for years who was supposedly the best in the business for quality control, and he really was until recently. Drawing lines on photoshop over indices and rejected because of a 1 degree deviation, I get why that pisses them off, but wonky coronet is unacceptable really

Yes, this is what I wanted to say.
A wonky coronet on a watch that is around 400 bucks is not acceptable.
Than I can agree that in the past ARF has made a lot of very good replicas but if I have to judge the very last releases (Sub, Op)
things have changed a lot.
I know that we're talking about replicas but I mean a coronet on a Rolex is the first thing that even my grandma would stare at...C'mon.
But anyway if the guy is happy with that I'm happy too.

Reactions: Ronald

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I have this exact rep on order from my TD. Can't wait...

When did you order? I ordered on Thursday and today my TD told me that ARF is on holiday and won't deliver for the next two weeks...