• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aquaracer Bamford

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Looks badass btw..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally resized the bracelet…a right pain given it’s pins and not screws which has always annoyed me about Tags.

Anyway done now and it is phenomenal, hands down gen like in terms of quality and finishing. I didn’t order the box my TD included it so that’s a bonus and even that is amazing quality, indented print on the orange box and raised print on the inside.

The watch itself is such great quality and so light on the wrist, everything about it screams quality. They even got the blue lume right…onto some pics.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
ZK938D.jpg

ZK9tC0.jpg

ZK943F.jpg

ZK9mvU.jpg

ZK9r9r.jpg

ZK95q8.jpg

ZKGDM3.jpg

ZK9BEI.jpg

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Oh man, it does look killer! I’m even more pumped now. Orange looks perfect!

Berwatch

Known Member
13/10/20
I have been through all the info and pictures I could find about this watch and it seems this release might be the most accurate thing we have had since ages.
Will definitly do some more research when I can compare in the metal but a definitive candidate for the NWBIG list, maybe even super rep???

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
I hope they make the 844. Would be my daily if GF decides to make it. Already have a brushed titanium watch coming in, other wise this would be a big contender

Berwatch

Known Member
13/10/20
I hope they make the 844. Would be my daily if GF decides to make it. Already have a brushed titanium watch coming in, other wise this would be a big contender

I just tried the 844 at my local AD yesterday, it really is something.
The strap is really thick but buttery smooth and flexible, the best rubber I have tried so far and the clasp with the fine adjust is a really nice addition.
I am even considering buying it gen, as it is one of the very rare Tag that are rising in value, listed anywhere between 5 and 8k € on chrono 24 for a retail of 3900...
If anybody told me I would get enthusiastic about Tag Heuer a couple years ago, I would have laughed so hard...

Iquit040

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
31/5/17
I am going to have to order this one. It is an amazing looking watch

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Is it possible to get hands with correct lume?? Should be the same than the markers

Berwatch

Known Member
13/10/20
Yes, the lume is green on the hands of the rep, they should be blue as the markers.
It's a pitty, because the lume is overall very good, I can't understand why they made such a silly mistake when the watch is very close to perfect apart from that...
​​​​
Edit : if it really bothers you, the only solution I can think of is a relume by a pro.

Last edited:

Berwatch

Known Member
13/10/20
A few shots of this beauty :
Overall, it is a very good watch, the fit and finish is close to perfection and I really can't find any flaws except for the lume :
As you can see, the hands have a greenish hue when they should be the exact same blue as the markers. Not that obvious in normal conditions but still...

The box and papers it came with are also really close to gen, I even have the feeling that it's a "scammer edition" :)

EdgarPro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/19
This watch is very nice but i cant either understand how they could make the lume wrong.
Very enoying so i cant decide if i will make an order or not.
​​​​​Anyone have ordered aquaracer Batman version?

Lexington_120

Somebody's watching you
12/12/20
EU
Yes so bad for the lume !!

I have a Gen aquaracer 2020 , and its a real charm too see the lume blue and green

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Just found one on eBay for $1750,

Tag Heuer Titanium Watch 43mm Way208F.BF0638 With Swiss SW200-1

Here’s a lume pic he sent me
5be214e8bdac5963cf5d41a2e4362bf2.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter