• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aquaracer Bamford

Fidestro

Horology Curious
11/3/09
Midwest USA
I am going to keep my eye on this one, those of you who pulled the trigger please let us know what you think when they arrive.

efk95

Supporter
Certified
16/5/21
Bahrain
Waiting for updates on the overall quality!
Don’t know much about XTF but Original Factory does also make the same model. The latter is famous for their Aquaracers and Hublot Classic Fusions.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
How did I miss this release…I am so in for this one love the sandblast titanium and dial.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Waiting for updates on the overall quality!
Don’t know much about XTF but Original Factory does also make the same model. The latter is famous for their Aquaracers and Hublot Classic Fusions.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Original Factory makes this? I could not find it, could you link?;)

Reactions: efk95

Berwatch

Known Member
13/10/20
Here is a comparison between the gen and Trusty's pics, it seems the orange tone is a bit bolder on the rep and maybe the sandblasting is not as defined. As always, very difficult to say on picture because of different lightings but overall, I'd say this looks very good.
Will keep this post updated with qc pics and review as soon as I have them.

jO0AJE.jpg
jO02k2.jpg

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Here is a comparison between the gen and Trusty's pics, it seems the orange tone is a bit bolder on the rep and maybe the sandblasting is not as defined. As always, very difficult to say on picture because of different lightings but overall, I'd say this looks very good.

jO0AJE.jpg
jO02k2.jpg

Yeah man keep us posted Very interested in your QC, love to see them:thumbsup:

Reactions: efk95

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Well it looks like there is only one maker currently and it’s original factory which makes sense based on all of the information…not sure why it’s listed as XTF on trusty.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Keen to see some QC pics once anyone has them and also how it is in person:thumbsup:

Berwatch

Known Member
13/10/20
Still waiting for qc from Sead, he said it could take some time...
Can't wait, but knowing it's from Orf is good news, I guess.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Oh damn, I’ve been waiting for one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18

jO0AJE.jpg
jO02k2.jpg

Orange looks pretty loud on the tag site. Usually the issue is the orange is muted or isn’t consistent throughout the watch. I can’t wait to see your qc and hope it’s a great piece for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk