• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AQUA TERRA 150M VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION - Price comparaison

folies75

Looking Around
20/3/24
France
Hi everyone,
Fot my first rep watch, I am about to pull the trigger on a VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION AQUA TERRA 150M MASTER CHRONOMETERS (of course I read all of the sticky threads and process to do so). This VSF Rep can be found at almost every TD's but with sometimes significant price differences.

Do you know what justifies these price differences from one TD to another for a watch of the same origin (VSF) and the same quality grade (1:1 BEST EDITION)?

For exemple:
InTime: $348.00
Chazingtime: $368.00
Theonewatches: $428.00
Jtime: $448.00

Thank you for your input.
F.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Prices are free. If you buy directly from Weidian or 1688, it will be cheaper because it's for the asian market...

Reactions: folies75

Hop3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/21
I only buy from Jtime and Puretime. They are the only ones that detail on their website that if there is any problem with shipping or customs, they will resend another one at no cost. Perhaps that's why it's more expensive..

Reactions: folies75

catana1981

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
14/10/12
UK
I would highly recommend Ryan from InTime.
My TD of choice for many years.
Also, by the looks of it he offers the best price.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Do you know what justifies these price differences from one TD to another for a watch of the same origin (VSF) and the same quality grade (1:1 BEST EDITION)?

For exemple:

Reactions: Pinion Minion

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hi everyone,
Fot my first rep watch, I am about to pull the trigger on a VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION AQUA TERRA 150M MASTER CHRONOMETERS (of course I read all of the sticky threads and process to do so). This VSF Rep can be found at almost every TD's but with sometimes significant price differences.

For exemple:

Thank you for your input.
F.
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME from the official RWI reception desk!

You are receiving this introduction because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or —for the first time(s)— elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in the aforementioned section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all relevant sticky threads. They contain important and essential information such as the forum rules! Most importantly the sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Please also take another look at this important sticky that you should already have seen after logging on for the first time:

This quick anti-fraud guide is essential if you are about to order from a dealer for the first time:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We will gladly help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

folies75

Looking Around
20/3/24
France

Thank you for the nice but useless lesson in capitalism for dummies, but after contacting all the resellers mentioned, the matter is much simpler still, it is a question of availability. Those with the lowest prices have no availability and no visibility on supply, those with the highest prices have the watch in stock. End of the affair.
And thank you again for the lesson, I really like it when people I don't know look down on me like that :)

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
it is a question of availability. Those with the lowest prices have no availability and no visibility on supply, those with the highest prices have the watch in stock.

irony GIF