• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APSF just released their AP 15500 with SA4302 Super Clone Movement!!!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Finally the sa4302 movement is released, which means that we will have many new rep AP models soon!!

a826799308a59c53dd3e854c7a7307c2.jpg

cb61cadb038f9dc9d9abfcd19ef2b63a.jpg

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
Definitely nice to see the AP reps getting more of their movements cloned. This kinda snuck up out of nowhere it seems.
zeuUlt.jpg
zeu5WF.jpg
zeuLJ5.jpg

Upon quick glances the 4302 movement looks pretty nice, not gen nice, but I see some nice shiny bevels on the bridges, and everything seems to be where it should be. I'm not an AP expert so I don't know if the rotor design is accurate for this model, but the bearing itself looks spot on. Unfortunately similar with the clone Patek 324v1 Movement, they chose to print the lettering on instead of engraving so it seems. A bit disappointed with that, but understandable why they did it.

Some gen 4302 pictures for others to look and compare.
zeuOOY.jpg
zeuYkD.jpg
zeuyJk.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Definitely nice to see the AP reps getting more of their movements cloned. This kinda snuck up out of nowhere it seems.

Upon quick glances the 4302 movement looks pretty nice, not gen nice, but I see some nice shiny bevels on the bridges, and everything seems to be where it should be. I'm not an AP expert so I don't know if the rotor design is accurate for this model, but the bearing itself looks spot on. Unfortunately similar with the clone Patek 324v1 Movement, they chose to print the lettering on instead of engraving so it seems. A bit disappointed with that, but understandable why they did it.

Some gen 4302 pictures for others to look and compare.

While the attempt at comparison between rep and gen is appreciated, it will be far more useful for any rep/gen comparisons to be done side by side between two objects instead of pics. While aspects like positions of balance wheels and bridges can be determined from pictures alone, the actual finishing comparisons should always be done in person as comparisons of 2 different objects under two lighting conditions can be misleading. I have a couple of gen 15500s, will be happy to order one to do a comparison. And yes love the instant date change if what puretime said is true! Finally. :hehehe:

Qoqa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/21
Very good news thank you !

The dials in the first picture look really nice btw