• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APS 15720 with 4302 clone inside will come out

critical_

Known Member
Certified
14/2/14
@legend Any thoughts on the APS versus ZF for the 15720 blue and grey models? The only negative for APS is the thickness is slightly more than ZF. To my eye, as far as dial color, proportions (other than thickness), textures, etc., the APS is the winner for the complete package. The green is off for both. The black looks good but there is no tungsten option for either factory so the weight will be off. I'm rather new to reps despite my account's age, friend, so go easy on my untrained eyes. Happy to learn from and welcome your critique since you have seen gen of all of these models.

M3comp

Horology Curious
4/12/22
USA
@legend Any thoughts on the APS versus ZF for the 15720 blue and grey models? The only negative for APS is the thickness is slightly more than ZF. To my eye, as far as dial color, proportions (other than thickness), textures, etc., the APS is the winner for the complete package. The green is off for both. The black looks good but there is no tungsten option for either factory so the weight will be off. I'm rather new to reps despite my account's age, friend, so go easy on my untrained eyes. Happy to learn from and welcome your critique since you have seen gen of all of these models.
Thickness is the same as gen at 14mm and tungsten wont matter because the case is stainless steel same as gen. Also new to rep game lol

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
These new batches look really freakin good. Might dip back into this particular pond. @JayBee0815 Would appreciate if you tagged me when you get it in hand, brother. My notifications are broken again.

Reactions: JayBee0815

Ckro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
16/6/23
USA
Sorry for the noob question but does the dive bezel work on these ?

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
My two APS´s arrived and they look great. But one of them has a problem with the automatic date change. The date can be set without any problems via crown position 2. However, when switching at 0.00, the DW hangs. On the other watch, the date change works without any problems and is an "instant change". I don´t know if this is a general problem with the clone movement.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
My two APS´s arrived and they look great. But one of them has a problem with the automatic date change. The date can be set without any problems via crown position 2. However, when switching at 0.00, the DW hangs. On the other watch, the date change works without any problems and is an "instant change". I don´t know if this is a general problem with the clone movement.
When you say “hang”, do you mean it changes partially instead of all the way? This could be due to the datewheel being too thick at some parts, a common issue with the 4302 clone issue on the 15500

Reactions: JayBee0815