• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APS 15707 black/orange and white ceramic

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

this is all wrong, maybe you can use the clone movement and hands on your XF. maybe not.

Reactions: BIONONE

LoweTimeKeeper

Known Member
18/6/14

it's not bad, but it's not as good as ZF/JF

the numerals on the inner ring..the markers..the dw
Honestly, my biggest qualm with any of the white ceramic models was... the white ceramic lol. Most iterations have featured some translucent, milky-white ceramic that looks cheap and terrible. I can probably look past the dial/hand issues if this has an accurate ceramic material. After all, no one will be eyeballing my dial, nor do I care. I just LOVE this model and would love to get an XS navy rubber strap for it.

centrum

27/7/14
I don't know much about AP reps, but the fact that a new clone movement was put in the 15707 ceramic orange ROO got me excited. But it looks like it isn't as accurate as the ZF, JF, and other name factories... I heard ZF is using one clone movement in one of their AP RO's. Should we wait and see if ZF'd use the 3120 clone movement in their 15707's and other ROO divers?

raspan1123

Patron
Certified
1/2/17
here’s a comparison between a gen dial and the apsf

definitely too glossy. i guess they used a 15703 dial for this?

i have an old version of the black/orange 15707 at home where the dial seems way more gen like… bought it on here around 2018 but unsure which factory it is

i think i will try to use this dial on the APSF and will report back ;) still waiting for QC so it’ll be a minute

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
LOve the looks...how's the general feel?
Absolutely great. It´s really a fun to wear this watch. Can´t wait for the summer to come ;-)
But i have to RL the first one (I am no nitpicker, I think this was the first RL since more than a year) because of the alignment of the inner bezel vs. the indices. The second one was ok. So if you want to order, it is advised to take a closer look at this point.

Reactions: EdenAlando

LoweTimeKeeper

Known Member
18/6/14
Many people have raised concerns about the appearance of the white ceramic on this particular watch model. Rather than having the powdery, matte finish found on the gen, historically, the rep has had an incorrect translucent, milky look. While the ceramic case itself looks great on this new version, some have also noticed that the two crowns on the watch appear different from the case ceramic and have a milky appearance. What do you think?

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Ah, now I understand the question ;-)
Yes, that is unfortunately true. Both crowns are a slighty "translucent". The same problem like with the APS 44m ROO Ceramic.

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
Ah, now I understand the question ;-)
Yes, that is unfortunately true. Both crowns are a slighty "translucent". The same problem like with the APS 44m ROO Ceramic.
But is the case too?

I should receive mine tomorrow