• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Tour Auto 2012 Project- InTimeWatches X Noob Factory

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
Great!!! My QC photo arrived!
tubedy2e.jpg

yze5equp.jpg

Yup thats yrs ryan is OHPP from you. U better make it fast there many on waiting list

mintmanin

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/3/13
Ryan my user id has been changed from makkena to mintmanin....please update me on the list my number is 116. Thanks!!!

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Just wait on this BMW instead of that navy themes

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Anyone ordered an OEM Horback strap yet

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Was considering this strap with red stitching.

What do you guys think about this strap?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Was considering this strap with red stitching.

What do you guys think about this strap?

It's going to be hard to match the colour, and I don't think Hk's has inserts which I'd prefer
Few choices I'm looking at myself

iD4Wv61.jpg

Sent from my Now Outdated iPad3 using Tapatalk

sardonix

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/10
I wait ordering a strap untill i have seen the rep dial saw to many shades of that blue on internet pics and youtube.
I go for blue hornback with red stitch.

faberjay111

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
I am really hoping that Ryan will be able to get the right shade of blue for the pushers and crown. I am a bit confident with Ryan as he seem to be a real stickler for details like this. Specially with something as visual as the pushers and the crown.

If he gets the shades correct(which I am assuming he will), doesn't it follow that he should be able to get them also for the Blue Themes?

WADYAGUYSTINK?:popcorn:

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
I am really hoping that Ryan will be able to get the right shade of blue for the pushers and crown. I am a bit confident with Ryan as he seem to be a real stickler for details like this. Specially with something as visual as the pushers and the crown.

If he gets the shades correct(which I am assuming he will), doesn't it follow that he should be able to get them also for the Blue Themes?

WADYAGUYSTINK?:popcorn:

It depends on the Noob factory too...:D:

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I am going to wait until I have the watch in hand. Then get a sample of the color and get SMP Lover to make me a prada strap. I think this would look nice.

tasopappas1

6/7/12
Omg Ryan.
Have been out of it for a couple weeks and this happens.
Please please on this list