• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Tour Auto 2012 Project- InTimeWatches X Noob Factory

silentshadow718

Known Member
4/7/12
Damn it, i can never get over the fact that those kind of scumbags have access to our piecefull forums... Its so easy to make this world an innocent place, and yet its so hard.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Merry Christmas to everyone, The Tour auto 2012 is available for sale to other dealer now , but don't worry , that's my stock because some people screwed up my CC processor, Paypal and many buyers can't pay for that. So I want to let more buyer have chance to buy the watch.

Sorry about the payment method issue :blue:

i have tried to make the watch to be perfect as possible, so buy it with confidence :)

Sorry to hear that. These idiots should be blacklisted forever.

I'm glad I got mine. Guys if u're still on the fence, pull the trigger already. This is easily one of the best ROOs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iewoug

Horology Curious
31/1/14
Hi mates,

Does anyone has any lume shots of this beauty? Tried looking everywhere but couldn't find any.

Apparently the numerals are in blue lume and hands are in red lume (same colors as the paint color)

According to http://www.worldwatchreview.com/201...012-limited-edition-ref-26208st-00-d305cr-01/

"This time crafted from heavier stainless steel, it features the same rubber-clad chronograph push-pieces and setting crown It also adds to the mix a lot more appealing color scheme with its signature Mega Tapisserie dial painted very light grey and serving as a perfect background of the blue Arabic numerals and red hour and minute hands, all of them covered with respectively colored Superluminova luminescent substance."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
The rep has no lume if thats what you are asking.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Odyseus

Renowned Member
1/11/11
I wonder if others are experiencing hour@6 subdial slippage ie it keeps running after the chrono has been reset. My watch has this problem and another owner on RWG has the very same problem.
Looks like it might have to go back for repair :( :(

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I wonder if others are experiencing hour@6 subdial slippage ie it keeps running after the chrono has been reset. My watch has this problem and another owner on RWG has the very same problem.
Looks like it might have to go back for repair :( :(

It's a common problem on the movement, I had the same on my Monty but from what I read it's an easy fix if your competent enough.

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Odyseus

Renowned Member
1/11/11
It's a common problem on the movement, I had the same on my Monty but from what I read it's an easy fix if your competent enough.

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Well I might give it a go..I've stripped down and rebuilt a bog standard 7750 -fairly easy to be honest. I wonder if there is a sec@12 7750 strip down anywhere on the web ????

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I'm trying to find the link explaining the problem, but having a nightmare trying to find

Odyseus

Renowned Member
1/11/11
I'm trying to find the link explaining the problem, but having a nightmare trying to find

From what I've seen, there are several levers and a spring resting against the hour@6 subdial and reset paddle. Some people have found that the reset is pressing against the levers due poor clearance in the case. On the watch I have, If you start and stop the chrono (but not reset it) the subdial@6 does not move - ONLY when you press the reset does it start to increment hour by hour (even with the chrono stopped). I assume that the brake is not being applied eith because of a case issue, a misaligned spring or a problem with one of the levers ??

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I searched last nite for about 20 mins and could find the thread, near sure the post was by ziggy on Rwg. But yes something to do with the lever constantly engaging the chrono, poor clearance or misaligned !

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Odyseus

Renowned Member
1/11/11
I couldn't find the Ziggy post on the 7750 sec@12 (I only found a review on sec@6) I believe Ziggy is now known as RWG Technical now??

Anyway, when I decided to double check the chrono before sending back to Ryan, something must have got buggered, because the chron second hand runs all the time. You cannot stop the chrono or reset it now :(

Ryan has kindly offered to repair it and so it has started it's journey back to China.

Fingers crossed all the chrono issues get fixed, especially the hour@6 chrono creep!