• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Offshore RG Rubber Clad Noob Factory Pictorial Review

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
'Pending customs fees'.. should be at local depot tomorrow if it goes same as last time this happened, then I can ring then, pay over phone and hopefully have it by Thursday/Friday!

If it goes to plan/fingers crossed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Customs fees, ffs

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

wuga98

Getting To Know The Place
20/6/09
Here you go, not sharp pics.

j97ju8.jpg

wuga98

20/6/09
one quick question, is the date a cyclops? Does not look like it on the face glass but i tend to notice some added refelction on the date glass. Anyone can tell what it is?

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Went and picked the baby up, couldn't wait any longer.. too busy to take pics though and make them look nice - need to go eat dinner, didn't even realize time!

But we can all sleep well knowing that she is in her comfy bed, where she belongs:

Cheers to all RGRC brothers!

ap_zps3fde1dc5.jpg

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Glad you finally got it safe and sound, now I'm looking forward to some pics:wub:

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
:cheers: :)

Quick pic whilst eating dinner, this watch really can't be appreciated unless its on your wrist though, honestly haven't stopped looking at it since arrived!

View attachment 13886

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Even Saffie approves - excuse my terrible editing, trying the app you and Matt talking about.. Just confuses me so far! iPhoto on iPhone would be ideal.

PS. guys how do you get the images full size when uploading via phone??

View attachment 13887

wuga98

20/6/09
changed the rubber strap to a horn back with gold stitching.

wqwmtg.jpg

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Just ordered a diver w rose gold buckle for my RC...couldn't take looking at that

Hole in th edeployment clasp anymore

Meechyy

Known Member
17/1/13
Wow Sharrkey, Your watch is beautiful. I'm new here and hope to be a proud owner of one of these fine reps soon. I had some doubts but after seeing your pictures/watch, Im sold lol

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Just ordered a diver w rose gold buckle for my RC...couldn't take looking at that

Hole in th edeployment clasp anymore

I'd love to get just the diver strap and rg buckle myself, not sure if the dealers will sell on its own thou

Wow Sharrkey, Your watch is beautiful. I'm new here and hope to be a proud owner of one of these fine reps soon. I had some doubts but after seeing your pictures/watch, Im sold lol

Thanks mate, get some pics up when it arrives

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Went and picked the baby up, couldn't wait any longer.. too busy to take pics though and make them look nice - need to go eat dinner, didn't even realize time!

But we can all sleep well knowing that she is in her comfy bed, where she belongs:

Cheers to all RGRC brothers!

Cheers!! Glad it finally arrived. Now you better spoil us with tons of photos. You will see, this is so hard to take off your wrist!

another side shot.

fozxhf.jpg

This looks great mate, I was in between a Gen rubber or a hornback for mine but now I am sold, could you please post more pictures?
Thanks

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
That strap looks awesome, really like!!

Doud - are the gen rubbers much different? Was under the impression the rep is pretty much same?

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
That strap looks awesome, really like!!

Doud - are the gen rubbers much different? Was under the impression the rep is pretty much same?

They are softer than the rep straps and thus more comfortable, I have to wear mine large to avoid red marks at the end of the day; but this is also due to the shitty shape of the deployant.

Meechyy

Known Member
17/1/13
Thanks mate, get some pics up when it arrives

Your welcome mate. Can you point me into the right direction of where I can find one or maybe who I can talk to. I'm really interested in getting a nice setup. Thanks mate.