• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Offshore RG Rubber Clad Noob Factory Pictorial Review

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
peme8a2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattcops

26/10/11
Took them all quickly just now for you hahaa. Had some cool ideas too but not to do this late at night.

Matts letting us down! He's only posted one or two... ;)

There is a reason for this.. Because my watch is just about to be packed up and sent on a trip to wiz!

AR on crystal + remove blue ar on cyclops
Relume
Waterproof - just for the sake of it
Service

Taking one for the team!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
There is a reason for this.. Because my watch is just about to be packed up and sent on a trip to wiz!

Relume
Service

Taking one for the team!

Then ur barred from any pics on return, lol

Sent from my Now Outdated iPad3 using Tapatalk

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
peme8a2e.jpg

Very nice, Ohh M in back ground, miss my M3.

Yeh sound link is great amazing sound, Yamaha sound bar is just something else, looked at buying a Bose 321 GX with jewel speakers but decided on the yahama.

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09

Relume
Service

Taking one for the team!

You're so sneeky with your watch plans lolol, always keep them quiet and suprise me with them! You're getting it relumed? I'd be careful it doesn't turn the markers too green in the light.. Gotta wait for my hbb's to come back before sending this one off :lolcina:

Tell me rest of your plans - saw you're trying to trade RG/RG hbb?

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Very nice, Ohh M in back ground, miss my M3.

Yeh sound link is great amazing sound, Yamaha sound bar is just something else, looked at buying a Bose 321 GX with jewel speakers but decided on the yahama.

Sadly only a 3 series coupe (M sport), been looking at M3's for while now but just think the running costs will kill me. How did you find it? Did you have an e90?

Will have to look into Yamaha, need something for the bedroom which iPhone can run through instead of TV!

mattcops

26/10/11
You're so sneeky with your watch plans lolol, always keep them quiet and suprise me with them! You're getting it relumed? I'd be careful it doesn't turn the markers too green in the light.. Gotta wait for my hbb's to come back before sending this one off :lolcina:

Tell me rest of your plans - saw you're trying to trade RG/RG hbb?

Haha you don't tell me sneaky plans! Always try surprise me with new watch purchases! I'm sure wiz will do it well :)

Yeh pal rg is too much for me really want your rg/ceramic just going to sell mine

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Hahaa, one time.. always tell you my plan! Just a shame they change every day ;)

Fair one, the RG/c is awesome bud. Any other plans? You a fan of the ROO montauk highway?

mattcops

26/10/11
Hahaa, one time.. always tell you my plan! Just a shame they change every day ;)

Fair one, the RG/c is awesome bud. Any other plans? You a fan of the ROO montauk highway?

That's it for the time being for me, I reckon when I eventually get the rg/c I will get the ar stripped together with ss/c but will send those off after rgrc comes back :) between that time the diver should arrive from vac! Then will have 4 modded ultimate reps which are perfect for me :)

Montauk isn't for me pal, saw that you are coming round to the royal oak?

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Yeah man, sounds like plan! Any news on diver? just text you a link to a dude on repgeek that just got his, seems quite a few people are waiting though, for same reason as you.

4 ultimates.

Coming round to size, it's not a keeper but it's nice to have a SS bracelet to throw on occasionally.

Sort of going off the SS/SS hbb tbh, not sure if i'm going to send of for all the mods now - it'll be putting reasonable amount of money in it that i won't see back. Just don't like the way it sits - much prefer how the AP wears, but i don't want to buy a black themes and then have to mod shit out of it (pushers, AR, datewheel etc etc).

mattcops

26/10/11
Yeah man, sounds like plan! Any news on diver? just text you a link to a dude on repgeek that just got his, seems quite a few people are waiting though, for same reason as you.

4 ultimates.

Coming round to size, it's not a keeper but it's nice to have a SS bracelet to throw on occasionally.

Sort of going off the SS/SS hbb tbh, not sure if i'm going to send of for all the mods now - it'll be putting reasonable amount of money in it that i won't see back. Just don't like the way it sits - much prefer how the AP wears, but i don't want to buy a black themes and then have to mod shit out of it (pushers, AR, datewheel etc etc).

I know what you mean mate, have you not put the rubber onto the ss/ss? Should have out gen hbb strap onto that and then you have perfect watch. Hbb does sit awkward compared to ap though I know what you mean. Ap need a hell of a lot of work though..

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Yeah but i don't like the way the rubber sits, on rep gummy it's fine but can't stand rep gummy now, on gen gummy it sits perfect but on rubber it just looks odd to me? really odd..

Yeah, maybe i sell SS and get diver. Or fingers crossed that they re-do the black/panda with the pushers etc. Then i'd 100% be in, or that new diver!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Sadly only a 3 series coupe (M sport), been looking at M3's for while now but just think the running costs will kill me. How did you find it? Did you have an e90?

Will have to look into Yamaha, need something for the bedroom which iPhone can run through instead of TV!

Owned a coupe of E46 M's manual & smg, servicing costs are high on M and you really need to have done at BMW garage, loved every min owning both and do miss having an M.
Bose sound link is excellent, Bluetooth connection and sound is awesome, I have the Yamaha suspended under my tv on the wall connected with optical to sky box.
Would love to get one of these V6 hubs you both have, but would need to sell my 390 Pam, 3 max reps for me, well till the 57th comes out:whistle:

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
I didn't even realise aftershave was that expensive until your thread and googled 'creed' :lol: opened my eyes - is it worth it? why are they that much more expensive than just fashion brands?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I didn't even realise aftershave was that expensive until your thread and googled 'creed' :lol: opened my eyes - is it worth it? why are they that much more expensive than just fashion brands?

The Creed Aventus is really really nice, lasts about 8-9 hrs on me, brand name, more concentrate with it being perfume instead of EDT, like everything mate worth what you are prepared to pay.
The Clive Christian RRP on the bottle I have is over £1k, it's pure perfume, cost is high on it due to the crystal bottle it comes with.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Never bothered much with smellies to be honest as like you say the common fashion brands they just don't last, you spray and it's gone in 10 mins for me!

God damnnn, 1k, that's a lot of cheedar to smell good and have a pretty glass :D

What would you suggest then, as a starter, to get me hooked..?