• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Navy Themes, the best AP ROO IMO

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Has it always been a case of us being totally cynical about an outright money-grubbing Noob? Or is that a recent development?

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
You guys are pretty harsh on the Navy Themes, and you can see the color differences in the previously posted pic. But on the wrist in normal daylight, I don't think it's spottable from 10 feet away!! When you put them next to each other, that's one thing, but if the blues on the dial and the pushers are seen from several feet away, I have a hard time believing anyone but you experts would have any idea. Here's a wrist shot I took last week in normal light and the differences do not scream out as much as you suggest. Now the AR on the cyclops is another thing...

IMG_20131108_082653_zps03299b07.jpg

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
man...........i can tell yours from 11.5 feet away.

not because the color, but fom the hairline of the bezel,

are you intended to do that?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
There are many flaws which I agree , are not visible for the naked eye. But the blue on the rep Navy is not even close. It's more of an electric blue shade. Like you would see on a kids toy. Believe me , I've tried to convince myself that it's not a big flaw. But every time I see rep pics I know I'm kidding myself. I hope they get it right one day.