• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Navy Themes, the best AP ROO IMO

mintmanin

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/3/13
I had a privilege to see this beauty (Navy Themes) today, what a beauty, i think its the best ROO out there, I love my RGRC till today, but after i saw this its a must have. Its something with the color, and the strap very simple yet attractive. For some reason I dont see man buying it here, I know it has something to do with color, is it way off?, I hope we get a close rep to this model or the upcoming Tout Auto resembles little bit.

mintmanin

INMATE
29/3/13
BMW i am hoping upcoming tour auto might be the closest one to this navy themes:)

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
The pusher color is way off. But its still a great rep. I had one and let it go due to a bad experience but still an amazing rep.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
wth are you guys talking about. just mod the pushers.
dont tell me none of you have seen ryans pusher color mod ?

unless the dial color is off ?

mintmanin

INMATE
29/3/13
Why cant they update the version and release new batch, I am sure lot of folks here will like it. Royal Navy is awsome

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Held a gen Navy at an AD recently. Very nice finish and matches many typical wardrobe choices.
The rep unfortunately misses the mark by a wide margin: dial has wrong colors, and the pushers too are off. It would be easy to call out a fake Navy from 10 feet away.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
The dial is off as well. It's not just the pushers and crown.

Yes , you can also search a Ryan's thread.
Him have modified the crown and pusher from a wrong blue to a blue too much clo to gen. However the Navy it's an amazing Off Shore.

Junio M.

?Junio M. with a Hell's Phone

ronin007

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
8/10/12
Kent England
I am going to get a spare dial and send it to kenny to get the numbers painted a darker blue to match the subdials and then do the paint dye as ryan has done ,worth a go as its def a smart watch unless yannou wants to sell me his,lol

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
The colors of the numbers on the rep are a lighter shade of blue. If you can solve that, and dye the pushers, then it is suddenly a nice rep. But Ryan will have a new LE Tour Auto out soon, which will effectively be in the same color direction and probably better quality.

mintmanin

INMATE
29/3/13
That's what I am hoping for, all my hopes on tour auto now.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Held a gen Navy at an AD recently. Very nice finish and matches many typical wardrobe choices.
The rep unfortunately misses the mark by a wide margin: dial has wrong colors, and the pushers too are off. It would be easy to call out a fake Navy from 10 feet away.

+1000 nothing more to ad

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
+ 4000
Blue Themes rep V 1.0 sucks. But there is always hope for a V 2.0 if Noob ever wakes out of their self-imposed stupor!

:yoda: