• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Chronopassion by Domi

bobkat

6/7/12
I have noticed this. I have a FC Diver V2 and the crystal is amazing. I have a Black Themes and it is not quite as clear, so was thinking of doing AR.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Well remember that the FC Diver v2 is a 44mm ROO and should have a colorless AR layer, as opposed to your black themes which is a 42mm ROO. Moreover, I believe the FC Diver from angus is *not* being manufactured by noob.

But I think it's a good observation as the 44mm ROO crystals should have slightly better clarity.

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Well remember that the FC Diver v2 is a 44mm ROO and should have a colorless AR layer, as opposed to your black themes which is a 42mm ROO. Moreover, I believe the FC Diver from angus is *not* being manufactured by noob.

But I think it's a good observation as the 44mm ROO crystals should have slightly better clarity.

I thought it was noob, whose is it?

I may AR the Black Themes. I have a Navy Themes out for it now, so we'll see how that fares.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

nyckid

Known Member
28/10/13
Thanks for the kind words. Domi indeed did a great job with this watch. Working on getting a better finished clasp for it (the rep one is brushed).

Would you consider and gen? Unless you find a better quality one.

Good luck :)

watch.aholic

Renowned Member
23/3/11
That looks amazing mate...Congratulations......I wonder how it feels to own a watch that's as good as the gen but that costs only a fraction of the gen price.....With the gen dial, I think this one gets as close as it gets....Only a true WIS can tell this one apart from a gen or am I wrong?

bobkat

6/7/12
Would you consider and gen? Unless you find a better quality one.

Good luck :)

absolutely if i can find one!

That looks amazing mate...Congratulations......I wonder how it feels to own a watch that's as good as the gen but that costs only a fraction of the gen price.....With the gen dial, I think this one gets as close as it gets....Only a true WIS can tell this one apart from a gen or am I wrong?

Thanks a lot for the kindness :). There are still several subtle tells, but it's really one of my absolute favorites.

bobkat

6/7/12
The AR is incredible.....Can't beat Domi's AR.......Great looking watch.

Actually no AR on my watch. That's the stock noob crystal which is excellent. Compared it pics of noob vs gen and I'd say it's close to perfect for ROO chronos.

my1hype

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/11/13
If you ever want to sell it I will be on look out!

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
What a fantastic watch... Congrats

wjt619

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/8/14
Wow! I have a chronopassion on the way. Looking for some gen pieces like gen dial etc. Anyone who has or knows where I can get them, please PM me. Oh, is Domi accepting watches from conus? I am trying to find a good modder in conus. All the help you guys can supply will be greatly appreciated!