• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP OEM Strap

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
not to be a dick but have you ever used that 'search' button up top? or a search button anywhere for that matter?

The reason I said that is there are plenty of information on gen straps and alternatives aside from dimensions and fitment issues.

OSX

Renowned Member
19/12/10
I got my safari hornback from a watch classiffied website. I paid $150 shipped. That was a bargain :)
I'll post pics next week for sure. I don't how some guys on the forum have managed to fit the gen strap with the endlinks as they were 100% not fitting mine.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
I got my safari hornback from a watch classiffied website. I paid $150 shipped. That was a bargain :)
I'll post pics next week for sure. I don't how some guys on the forum have managed to fit the gen strap with the endlinks as they were 100% not fitting mine.

that is a great deal indeed! which site? because that is extremely cheap!

OSX

Renowned Member
19/12/10
Hey Edge,

I ve been away for a bit. I couldnt really post the pics. I got my gen strap from the classified section on "lacotedesmontres". Awesome website, and pure fluke on this occasion.

It's a small size and I could really use the normal one, but it fits and for the price, I couldnt ask for more.

My safari has been serviced by Domi! AWESOME work, it is smooth, everything feels different now. Thanks GURU, you are a star for helping me out.

here is a few pics, I just have my iphone at the moment. I'll post some nice pics when I can.

webplayer.php

http://img406.imageshack.us/g/img0649oz.jpg/

img0649oz.jpg

img0650n.jpg

img0651e.jpg

img0652rk.jpg

img0662bs.jpg

OSX

Renowned Member
19/12/10
I have tried to fill up the holes in the clasp with some soldering tin. It does the job from a certain angle. It's a mod I thought I'd share. It litteraly took two minutes to drop some tin and to shave it with a sharp blade.

here is another 3 pics:
img0669m.jpg

img0667j.jpg

img0668kh.jpg

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Osx, that looks great! The strap makes the watch! It may be a bit small, but for the price, good deal! I'm jealous! Btw, i didn't know lacotedesmontres had a FS section :)

holynitro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/10
waw.. very great post & pics OSX...

i'm jealous too.. :D

very - very want the OEM strap.. but not for the price... :(

where you get that..?

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
that's SEXABLE!

thanks for the pics OSX!