• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Navy J12 |OT| The blue we deserve

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Sure is, Donsi was an "early adopter".... like he always is. Jamtzio will probably wait until V2, lol.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Yes I don't see what the big deal is looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
It probably won't get any better. Jamtz' will have to break down sooner or later.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Now I'm not posting my Schumi QC....

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
they say will be december????
im going crazy with al the b#llsh#t they are saying:frusty:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Welcome back Sharkkeyyy!!!!

Thanks bud[emoji106] looking forward to seeing some real life pics of the Navy Themes, many have been waiting for this for a long time.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Thanks bud[emoji106] looking forward to seeing some real life pics of the Navy Themes, many have been waiting for this for a long time.

I will post soon! Along with my 2 Pams and Schummmmiiiiii !!! Great to have you back bro, we missed you. I hope all is well with you and your family. I think I speak for all of us, but Welcome Back!!!!

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12

hey shark GREAT to see yoy back my friend,contact ken and orderd waiting long for this one:drool:

TheDonSL

28/12/13
noooooooooo!!!!

Ahhh I read these posts wrong except for Gurus, my bad I was driving! What's wrong w the crystal? Meaning do a domi see through glass? Looks same as 42 J12 Panda to me. Top notch quality and I can care less about DW, unless I was putting in an lwo or better movement then I would change DW

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
It probably won't get any better. Jamtz' will have to break down sooner or later.

lol. Oh I'm breaking down mate, just from thinking whether I should get this now or not. Having 2 doses of new APs are just not healthy. :lol:

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Ahhh I read these posts wrong except for Gurus, my bad I was driving! What's wrong w the crystal? Meaning do a domi see through glass? Looks same as 42 J12 Panda to me. Top notch quality and I can care less about DW, unless I was putting in an lwo or better movement then I would change DW

The dw font is already correct on this Navy since it's an I series. So, I series = new font. No need to change it to the old one.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
The dw font is already correct on this Navy since it's an I series. So, I series = new font. No need to change it to the old one.

You see my QC? I think it's great don't know why guru said DW and crystal are bad?

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
You see my QC? I think it's great don't know why guru said DW and crystal are bad?

Yep, a very nice one as expected. The best release with practically no flaws I'd say. :) Double AR xtal is just an icing on the cake; it's nice but not needed imo.

.....and I'm drooling!

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14

He didn't say they're bad, but you can make better the Xtal with AR. Specially if it's from Domi ;)

TheDonSL

28/12/13
He didn't say they're bad, but you can make better the Xtal with AR. Specially if it's from Domi ;)

Yes yes! True! I was confused with the posts above that's why I was like woahhh what did I miss? Plus I approved QC during a long 8 hour meeting today!