• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I am loving this !! 'Big pimpin' :lol:

Comparison of ROO 44mm vs 42mm

fortunately, i have a Gen ROO Navy (42mm) + i ever compared it to a gen Schumy (44mm)

now....wrist shot on my 7" (18.5cm) wrist :

Hope it helps. Thanks.

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
Great shots. Is that the regular size Schumi rubber? What hole are you on?

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk

Yes, thats the regular size of Schumy rubber. I m at the LAST hole for my wrist size.
So i think for smaller wrist size will absolutely need the XS rubber strap.

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
More shot guys.....

What i can say is this AP schumy have superb details. !
i even use my loop to see it carefully and the details are so damn good !
the only minus point i found on its face is the date that have different font (a bit smaller than gen), and the date cyclop AR that have a bit green tint on some strong light, and of course the position of the date that too close/stick to the tachy.
Anyway, it is a must have for Schumy fans.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
What do you think of the dial grey color? A bit darker than gen?

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
Damn...Bung Romeo, that is one awesome looking watch...i am on the fence for this....but the poison is strong...waduh!

yentob

22/7/12
Sure looks good.

Hope the factory release the gold version soon! (anyone have any update/word on this?)

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
Would be great to see a side by side comparisson photo from front shot ,side shot etc ! Anyway its a huge watch

matsukoy

Known Member
6/7/13
More shot guys.....

the only minus point i found on its face is the date that have different font (a bit smaller than gen), and the date cyclop AR that have a bit green tint on some strong light, and of course the position of the date that too close/stick to the tachy.
Great post! Looking forward to a side by side comparison.

DieHardFan

Getting To Know The Place
16/11/14
lovely watch once again, can i check with people whom purchased the watch, did J12 send the watches out with the black rubber or the grey 1 as opposed to the gen?

sekihk

Getting To Know The Place
4/10/14
More shot guys.....

Would you put your gen side by side with the J12 under natural lighting condition and take some pics? It would be great to compare the grey color on the J12.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Well, it is evident, we Westerners need drone delivery to keep up with the Asian guys.
And: the Schumi needs a > 7" wrist to look at home.

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
Damn...Bung Romeo, that is one awesome looking watch...i am on the fence for this....but the poison is strong...waduh!

Hahaha thanks, and yes the poison is so strong, but i think you need to buy one lah...you will no regret hehehe

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Le Noob "Romeo Oscar" avait le premier wristie avant guru, zorro-l sharrkey, et. al. Ca c'est un démocratie!

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
Would you put your gen side by side with the J12 under natural lighting condition and take some pics? It would be great to compare the grey color on the J12.

Actually i dont have the gen. But a few months ago i ever hold it at my hands, almost bought it but didnt happen.
anyway i will try to compare it by pictures, in the same room at my house, with the same light.

From that picture, it looks that the rep is a bit darker, but i dont really sure if it is darker or just because of the angle...
at different angle below it looks different :

hmmmm....maybe IT IS a bit darker on the rep.

......and this is the flaw (date) :