• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I dont understand you know its a rep and its pretty nice some minor flaws only you and the board members know and majority are via micro photography when i wear my J12 blue 44 i get mass amount of compliments it feels good runs good and looks good that is what i think is important i ordered mine hopefully it will arrive in two weeks if its not exactly what i expect will just sell take a minor hit and call it a day.

alexanderjs

Known Member
13/8/14
On my 6.5''wrist vs 44 RG. Did a more detailed post last night but still under moderation due to my noob post count lol.

schumivs44rg_zps05bcb046.jpg

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
Pure-Time is apparently shipping today because they didn't have the short straps in stock.

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Straps are, of course, from a different factory. They are produced in the "strap-factory" :D
Anyway ... has anyone heard of PT and his QC pics for the Schumacher?

Awaiting the first live pics from members here.
Dr. Theo

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
... OK now ... see all pics again. Man, this is frustrating to read all these posts about delivered Schumis and you cannot see pics LOL.

Anyway, to those with the Schumi in their hands:

How is the grey color in real life? Darker or lighter than the pics make us think?

Dr. Theo

alexanderjs

Known Member
13/8/14
Looks a tad darker in my opinion. Of all the newer 44s, this to me is by far the most stunning one in real life.

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Thx mates, I am very happy with this example I got. everything is spot on, no damaged screws, everything well alligned and accurate on the timegrapher.

Now the waiting begins again, but this time I can sit back and relax.

Dr. Theo