• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
UPDATE ? The makers are entertaining us with the ceramic Diver but that is the SHUMI WE ALL WANT !!!! :)

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
UPDATE ? The makers are entertaining us with the ceramic Diver but that is the SHUMI WE ALL WANT !!!! :)

+1000

The ceramic diver is wanted but not like the SCHUMI!!! :)

( At least, it looks like j12 is taking the schumi seriously like they did for the BB.. It gives me hope that they gonna come up with a great rep here!)

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Ahhh diver, yawn! I should sell my V3 diver boring lol Schumi I heard may be end of year... They like to play games...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
... end of the year ... hahaha, someone told you so as they are tired of you asking :D

Dr. Theo

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
... so be it!

There are lots of other nice pieces coming out in the time waiting.

Dr. Theo
P.S.: but I hold me breath and money for the day the Schumi Releases!

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
... so be it!

Dr. Theo

Professor Theo, would you have info or an idea of the expected released pieces or schedule before the Shumi ?

cheers

TheDonSL

28/12/13
... so be it!

Dr. Theo

As long as they come out with some new ones, Trulli, Ginza, grey themes, etc! Enough of this diver bs lol I wear my diver to the gym lol

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
... while waiting for the Schumi, I expect the NAVY and the GREY THEMES to appear ... but this is only second hand information and usually I don´t give a s**t on expected realease dates that I am told.

Dr. Theo

TheDonSL

28/12/13
... while waiting for the Schumi, I expect the NAVY and the GREY THEMES to appear ... but this is only second hand information and usually I don´t give a s**t on expected realease dates that I am told.

Dr. Theo

Yes navy but I'm not digging it! I won't even wear a navy shirt! Lol grey themes!!!

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
I was bitten by the grey bug myself and still suffer from greyISM ... but now I can warm my heart for blue as well :D

Dr. Theo

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I was bitten by the grey bug myself and still suffer from greyISM ... but now I can warm my heart for blue as well :D

Dr. Theo

Oh yeahhhh !!!

plankton

Renowned Member
18/4/14
Oh yeahhhh !!!

?So it is fair to say we still have no release date for this watch? I know (or have heard) J12 has the gen and has been working on this for some time.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
?So it is fair to say we still have no release date for this watch? I know (or have heard) J12 has the gen and has been working on this for some time.

Yes, that seems to be the verdict for now. We can only wait ... They better keep working on it because at this rate I'm sure we wont tolerate any very obvious flaws due to the fact that they've had enough time to make adjustments and make sure everything is right . Hopefully we get a good enough super rep haha

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Yes, that seems to be the verdict for now. We can only wait ... They better keep working on it because at this rate I'm sure we wont tolerate any very obvious flaws due to the fact that they've had enough time to make adjustments and make sure everything is right . Hopefully we get a good enough super rep haha

Dat open case back :(

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
Actually if they do those right I would probably buy them both before the Schumi. It's not that I don't appreciate the skill he had on the track, it's just that I think the dial is a bit busy with oh so many cross hatches, but maybe in person that would not be the case.

Apcheng

17/8/14
With 15400's now having decorated movements do you guys think they will do the same for AP ROO's too?? Or is it not possible with the A7750 movement?

plankton

Renowned Member
18/4/14
Actually while doing some research there would be a way to imprint Audemars Piquet on on a fitted plate to cover around the top gear and around to the balance wheel making an easy fix to the open case-back. I wish they would do this.

It used to bother me totally but I have found even my watch collector friends have no idea what to look for on an AP anyhow.