• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
13/11/13
The SS Schumin Gen is categorically all sold out....

It is available of course on re sale but there are not that many about....

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
I was 2 weeks ago at a real big AD in germany and talk with a sales guy about the schumacher TI. He told me he was looking for one because a good customer want to buy. But its totally out of stock. And this AD has shops in EU, US and Asia.

send from my iPhone

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Schumi Ti is sold out guys. My Ap guy in Le Brassus, Carlos, confirmed it. All across the planet. Your only hope is to get the rep.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I was 2 weeks ago at a real big AD in germany and talk with a sales guy about the schumacher TI. He told me he was looking for one because a good customer want to buy. But its totally out of stock. And this AD has shops in EU, US and Asia.

send from my iPhone

Yup, same answer..... Spoke to an AD who said stock for Schumi especially the all grey sold out fast so must be a good looking piece. They are a few listed on ebay though .....

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
some source that i know still selling new sealed in box.

pm me if anyone want the info.

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
I asked 2 of my watch dealers ... bigger ones and well known, no TI Schumi directly from AP or a stocked dealer .... only grey market with a big +
Dr. Theo

Jomana12345

1/7/14
some source that i know still selling new sealed in box.

pm me if anyone want the info.

Back in June, I was at AP Saudi

They had 2 schumis. Grey and blue.

Also they had The Legacy on display which i thought it was sold out for years.

Im not trying to say that nothing sells out completely but you"ll be surprised what you can find lying around.

Last September I was picking up a post fight present for the wifey :) from Bvlgari Dubai Mall. I' started looking around While I was waiting for them to ring me up. I saw the Retrograde MoonPhase Iron Man watch. Not many fans here on the forum but its One of the most thought after models they ever made! It was brand new and going for retail price. Only 200 pieces ever made and all sold out in 2008. Some AAA boutiques didn't even get any of them.

Even Ferrari claimed on their march 2013 Press Release that they already sold out all of 499 LaFerrari cars. It was revealed later that they didn't till almost a year later.

Anyway, it's all about marketing : )

dumibalamuc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/9/12
anybody knows the aprox weight of this beauty ? i just remember titanium is lighter than SS....
and i hate light watches :( ....will be over 150 grams ?

rwingrwing

Getting To Know The Place
31/5/14
if I would like to put a closed case back on this AP, will it be possible?

Is there any 44mm with closed case back?

tinitonsi

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Lol I'd take a new car if I was looking to drop 60k

Bubbled up via helium release valve
Lol, I read about many members that went to an AD for Schumi TI version. Now there is a chance to grab one by Valante.
Will they PM him? Were they really interested to buy it? Who knows???

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
H*ll no, I do not want a gen Schumi.... I want a perfect rep Schumi..... I would rather save up for another house than buy the gen.