• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

nutscape

Getting To Know The Place
4/8/14
Do not like it ... looks like a toy. Prefer BB and Chronopassion !!!
Waiting for the 2014 Elephant ............... :baby:

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I think Dr. Theo was trying to be sarcastic. Sarcasm is hard to understand online. lol

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
OK guys ... I just wanted to spice up the Waiting-time a bit.

I know that pic is the gen and yes, I have seen the pics of the rep ... thats why I am so relaxed :D

Dr. Theo

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
When the hell is it coming out? Next 2 weeks??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
Can't Sleep... Schumacher came to me in my dreams in a Chinese Dragon costume and handed me the rep and said "Forged Carbon my ass, this is better, wear it well !!!" Lol lol

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
[QUOTE. =nutscape;1942324]Do not like it ... looks like a toy. Prefer BB and Chronopassion !!!
Waiting for the 2014 Elephant ............... :baby:[/QUOTE]

??????

The shumi not being of your liking it is fine... but to publicly say that it looks like a toy has just disqualified you in my eyes to provide any future opinions on ap design...

AP%20Schumacher_2X.jpg

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Bumblebee is what looks like a plastic toy, bro... Just saying!

Thought same of the Bee for a while TILL I tried the Gen and then saw the J12 rep ... The yellow just works well, not as bad as I thought, I was converted. With the Schumi, definitely NOT, doesn't look like a toy, if you can take a look at the GEN in person you'll change your mind, I promise. I learnt never to make a judgement from pics alone especially Poster/printed pics haha...

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
My man BG! Where u been?

Moved back to school and I've been busy with getting all that set up plus some other stuff here and there. Received a Planet Ocean from Ryan and I love it. Have a Tudor BB incoming from Ken but I may C&R it as it was an impulse buy and I really don't see where it will get any wrist time.

Bubbled up via helium release valve

nutscape

Getting To Know The Place
4/8/14
Don't get nervous. There is so much passion here that some people feel agressed when there is a negative opinion on a watch. I will only comment when I like then. The grey seems to Light for me.

I will do what Miguel said and go to the AP boutique to see the Gen.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
it can be very difficult to find a Schumacher at a AD. there are only 1000 pieces and these are sold out.

send from my iPhone