• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
It's one of my favorites, but they didn't update the grey dial like they did the other ones. My guess is it wasn't as popular a model and it's old stock or they just never made the dial lighter. I'm going to mod it in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also really like the plat gp. That blue color pops. Even if inaccurate

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
That's my favorite watch by far.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
Hey guys can you please confirm for me if this is the lighter version RG dial?

cbce5105d9db656255503ba6a017be7e.jpg

Thanks,
Andrew

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
The task of changing my strap to the XS one is proving to be among one of the most enraging things I've done. I've never changed an AP strap before, but I figured out that I needed one screwdriver on each side to do it. However I can't really tell if I'm making any progress, and currently I've been at this for an hour. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do this? Surely it must be an easier way.

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
The task of changing my strap to the XS one is proving to be among one of the most enraging things I've done. I've never changed an AP strap before, but I figured out that I needed one screwdriver on each side to do it. However I can't really tell if I'm making any progress, and currently I've been at this for an hour. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do this? Surely it must be an easier way.
Hold one end in place with one screw driver and uncrew the other end. Once there is no more threading, push one side in so that the other side sticks out a little. At that point use some needle nose pliers or tweezers to pull out the end.

If the small cap end comes out, use a paper clip or something to push the other longer bar out until you can firmly grasp it and pull it out

If you pulled out the long end first, just take the strap off and push the cap out of the strap end.

Make sure you do this somewhere clean with a lot of light. I've been on my hands and knees looking for dropped screw caps more than once.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Hold one end in place with one screw driver and uncrew the other end. Once there is no more threading, push one side in so that the other side sticks out a little. At that point use some needle nose pliers or tweezers to pull out the end.

If the small cap end comes out, use a paper clip or something to push the other longer bar out until you can firmly grasp it and pull it out

If you pulled out the long end first, just take the strap off and push the cap out of the strap end.

Make sure you do this somewhere clean with a lot of light. I've been on my hands and knees looking for dropped screw caps more than once.

It is indeed not the easiest thing to do the first time, after that it's like riding a bike..pretty straight forward

Unless the strap and the lugs are not aligned...

http://youtu.be/yIiJuMTJkE8

Thanks for your help! I'll let you know if I manage to do it. I'm having a hard time with holding the other screwdriver in place and making sure it doesn't turn at the same time

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
I think the screwdrivers I'm using might be the problem. The whole set which they're a part of cost me ~$7. They've never failed me before when removing bracelet links on other reps. What kind of screwdrivers do you guys use? From what I've understood Bergeon is the only way to go

TheSociety

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
Love mine: AP factory [emoji51] might sell it soon though
652389c5dc3e38844c0e0160c85c8947.jpg

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
That watch worth more than a kidney on the chinese market [emoji23]