• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
e46109305563f61c653ce166f3348093.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it! I can't wait for mine to arrive

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
Waiting on my ti schumi to come in from a bro in Singapore. It arrived in the US on sept 10th and still hasn't made it to my mailbox yet !!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
I'm not sure, tracking just stopped after it arrived in the us. I'm using 17track.net

What do you use?

Usually I also use 17track.net, but sometimes I use the tracking on the website of the company that currently has my package as those happen to contain more recent info sometimes

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
Usually I also use 17track.net, but sometimes I use the tracking on the website of the company that currently has my package as those happen to contain more recent info sometimes
Hmm I think its in the hands of USPS right now. And they don't provide any info for items from Singapore. Hope we both get ours this week!

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Hmm I think its in the hands of USPS right now. And they don't provide any info for items from Singapore. Hope we both get ours this week!

That would be awesome. I've already been waiting for five weeks now

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
That would be awesome. I've already been waiting for five weeks now
Fingers and toes crossed for us both bro.

No reason why [MENTION=76798]TheDonSL[/MENTION] should have all the Schumacher fun lol.

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
Schumi bling
d52b5ffda69b8bc72509a2713fcae21a.jpg

Oh no! You got the dial that changes colors in gym lighting [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] just kidding brother! Haha

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
Oh no! You got the dial that changes colors in gym lighting [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] just kidding brother! Haha

Lol I'm actually at the store trying to get some new chinos. Seems I came to the wrong place, they only carry two styles - skinny and slim Lol.

I did wear the schumi to the gym today though!

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
Lol I'm actually at the store trying to get some new chinos. Seems I came to the wrong place, they only carry two styles - skinny and slim Lol.

I did wear the schumi to the gym today though!

I don't know why I said gym lol reminded me of when I wore it to the gym I think it's late here lol

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
Need to have Vic make me one of these...
9be951a78d8c6666b0f71fb3d3608904.jpg

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
I just received my RG Schumi. And I've only one thing to say, I'm blown the f away by this watch. Let me take some time to get some decent shots and I'll post up some pics in a few hours.

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
I just received my RG Schumi. And I've only one thing to say, I'm blown the f away by this watch. Let me take some time to get some decent shots and I'll post up some pics in a few hours.
Congrats man. I knew we would get our schumis this week

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Congrats man. I knew we would get our schumis this week [emoji41]

Thanks man![emoji2]

This one have been a hell of an emotional rollercoaster for me. I've been waiting for it for about 6 weeks since I made my payment, and it took me around a week before that to decide that this would be my next purchase. The long wait have made me consider if this purchase was a mistake, that it might not be worth the price(I could buy two other reps for the same amount), it might be too big, might be too flashy, and my gf would probably not appreciate me spending such an amount on another watch when I already have many others.

I can't tell yet how well it'll look on me and if it'll fit my style, but I love how it looks. Pictures persuaded me to buy it in the first place, and it's even more astonishing in person. And to my surprise my gf must've really liked this watch, because she complimented it and didn't say anything when I told her the price, this has never happend before.

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
Thanks man![emoji2]

This one have been a hell of an emotional rollercoaster for me. I've been waiting for it for about 6 weeks since I made my payment, and it took me around a week before that to decide that this would be my next purchase. The long wait have made me consider if this purchase was a mistake, that it might not be worth the price(I could buy two other reps for the same amount), it might be too big, might be too flashy, and my gf would probably not appreciate me spending such an amount on another watch when I already have many others.

I can't tell yet how well it'll look on me and if it'll fit my style, but I love how it looks. Pictures persuaded me to buy it in the first place, and it's even more astonishing in person. And to my surprise my gf must've really liked this watch, because she complimented it and didn't say anything when I told her the price, this has never happend before.
I know that feeling exactly ! It gets even scarier when you send a watch off for modding and then wonder if you will still like it in 2-3 months when it returns! Gold schumi really is stunning. Its a weekend watch for me and it always gets a lot of attention, sometimes unwanted!