• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
TBH, Ive found AP Sample pictures of Platinum Schumi with navy colored DW ring. I don't think the GEN has it though.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Gen
2e5b2177bc4859765b6941f92717d915.jpg

552c657287d579e11add6db46fb3f1de.jpg

But maybe the rep is just a sample because the AP sing at the dial is missing.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Sometimes i think this guys in the Chinese Rep factory don't have Internet

Sent from my iPhone 6

LOL, I think they need to hire someone who's Job will be solely to google the Gens ...Something like the research and development department but this time for reps looool ...... To be honest the seem to be good at almost anything but 'attention to detail' ...

I guarantee they can do anything if they really decided to but sometimes they're just not as bothered with flaws as us haha...

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
that blue to gray is an easy fix. Just paint the mother when I am putting on my new crystal.-- YES?

But, my question is why? Aren't we paying high enough to get at least obvious flaws eliminated? I mean seriously people, we are hitting $1000 mark here with additional mods. A little food for thought.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
If anyone is interested I was just told by Ryan that the RG is now available for shipment [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Hard to tell in the rep photos, but the color of the silver should be shiny like platinum like the platinum GP is. It looks just like the titanium Schumi, but I could be wrong and hard to tell from photos ...

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I learnt that Gen watches are most times slightly different from the Poster pics and that's the mistake factories always make. They need to stop using these pics but instead real life pics of Gens if they don't have the gen in hand. The DW ring on that picture is navy but in real life the navy DW ring doesn't exist .... Same I noticed with Hublot the poster printed pictures usually have a different colour combo than the real life pieces.....

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
So I'm about to place my order for the RG but before I do I'm curious what some of the AP experts have to say when comparing this rep to the gen? Is this one considered a great rep?

I've already heard about the grey dial being slightly darker then the gen just like the way the TI shumi was made and im not to concerned about that but are any other differences or flaws?

I'm mainly concerned about the RG color being completely wrong. If that's the case I may just go for the TI shumi instead.

What do you guys think?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I am not an AP expert, but: Except for the tone of the grey on the dial (and of course the movement), the RG Schumi is an excellent rep.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I am not an AP expert, but: Except for the tone of the grey on the dial (and of course the movement), the RG Schumi is an excellent rep.

LOL did you realize that by claiming that you are not an AP expert, you had effectively disqualified everyone else from being one? :D

Reactions: Allure

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13

Thank you for input.

I'm fairly new to this forum so forgive my ignorance but when I receive my QC pics am I able to post on here for you guys to kind of help and look over the watch to see if there are any flaws or problems before I give the ok to ship?

I'm only asking because I know on some forums it's not aloud and some it's ok?