• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver - The Details Comparisons about rep and gen diver.

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Anyone notice that the bezel picks up nicks and scratches quite easily? My V8 diver seems to get a nick here and their way to easy. Almost as if the material is very soft. I'm haveing to polish it real quick once a month or so...not like I'm in construction lol
OMG! Finally someone said this. I have the exact same problem. I can put a ding on the bezel for just taking off my jacket.. Why is it so soft

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
OMG! Finally someone said this. I have the exact same problem. I can put a ding on the bezel for just taking off my jacket.. Why is it so soft

Yeah I have to agree with this too. I have several dings in the body of my JF. I don't even remember hitting it on anything but it's definitely dinged. Seems like the metal is too soft for sure :/

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Yeah I have to agree with this too. I have several dings in the body of my JF. I don't even remember hitting it on anything but it's definitely dinged. Seems like the metal is too soft for sure :/
Wonder if the v8 is better. And how is the shape of the noob v5.1, maybe noob is stronger

bobby1111

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/6/17
quick question, for the I series JF pieces, do they randomise the case serial or it all comes from a standard mould?

Sandik

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/12/16
Yes, amazing Threat!
Any inputs on the SS Bracelet for those 42mm ROO Diver?

LaraA

15/3/11
Would be cool to hear what the OP of this thread thinks about the ZF and the JF :)