• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 2014 Safari and Black Themes out now! |OT| Ain't Nothin' like a Goood Ol' J12

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Now that J12 has been exposed as just another sloppy profiteering factory trying to mindlessly increase revenue while reducing quality, can another factory step in and sweep us away? A little advice for J12: take us curmudgeonly nit-picking grumpy malcontents seriously on the rep boards. We are your best Quality Control.

Lol lets all tie J12 up and shove every blue screw up his/her behind until they understand not to order those anymore as well !!! Lol lol lol I know I know I'm crazy, yes!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I remember people saying that it was just a prototype and we would have to wait months to get theses.. that we didn't have to worry!! lol Not a prototype at ALL! They didn't fix anything from the first pics we got!

I really can't understand j12 they make one great watch (no two the buemi too) and then they do this..

Please noob come back on Ap reps and teach them how it's done!

I think they are all the same factories and in the end it's the maker assembling the parts and coordinating w the factories to make the watch... It's all coming from the same place... The factory is just hype and bs to sell more...

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Maybe another recall like the ugly Arnold dial they redid...

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Regarding pricing...

Most older ROOS were priced at $488 when they first came out a couple of years back. They're now $568, or $80 more. For the $80, you get display caseback, ceramic crown and pushers, AR on crystal, and perhaps a better rep strap.

Do I think this pricing is fair? Probably, yes.
Would I buy it given the pricing AND inaccuracies? No.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Maybe another recall like the ugly Arnold dial they redid...

It was a senseless recall IMHO, because they recalled it to fix the subdial @12, but left all the subdial/number markers spacing mistakes uncorrected.
So instead of a horrible POS, the Legacy is now a less horrible POS. lol

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Lol lets all tie J12 up and shove every blue screw up his/her behind until they understand not to order those anymore as well !!! Lol lol lol I know I know I'm crazy, yes!! Lol

LOL you just expressed the frustrations we feel in the most candid way.
I am getting a fit thinking about the personification of J12 crying with 12,453,192 blue screws waiting to be stuffed like a turkey at christmas.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
LOL you just expressed the frustrations we feel in the most candid way.
I am getting a fit thinking about the personification of J12 crying with 12,453,192 blue screws waiting to be stuffed like a turkey at christmas.

Lmao!!! Ha ha! Glad you liked that... Now if we could only get these guys to really read the forums and take to heart what they do... Seriously... They can rep anything and do it good or better than good, hell if they wanted to, they can do it better than the gen minus the movement, and I would pay more money for an exceptionally done piece, but these last bunch are just terrible and not worth the price! Hope Schumi is not a failure... Really digging that one...

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Lmao!!! Ha ha! Glad you liked that... Now if we could only get these guys to really read the forums and take to heart what they do... Seriously... They can rep anything and do it good or better than good, hell if they wanted to, they can do it better than the gen minus the movement, and I would pay more money for an exceptionally done piece, but these last bunch are just terrible and not worth the price! Hope Schumi is not a failure... Really digging that one...

I agree.. the only issue is that if the watches still get sold and we remain the minority, then I guess our demands and judicious suggestions and feedback in the forums would go unheeded..

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Up on Puretime

AP2014072305-01_enl.JPG

http://puretime-asia.com/product/ro...-themes-2014-jf-on-black-leather-strap-a7750/

AP2014072304-01_enl.JPG

http://puretime-asia.com/product/royal-oak-offshore-safari-2014-jf-on-brown-leather-strap-a7750/

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
Beside the 2 new ROOs that are not good examples for a nice rep ..... we do aalways forget that the members on forums like this, are only a tiny minority. The majority of sales will be on 100 other, different channels that we have no idea of. And those customers do not care about the wrong dial color, the missing finish on pushers or the blue screws in a movement, they do not care as they do not know any better, they are not WIS but they only want a well-named watch.
My poor 0.02$
Dr. Theo

Jaybo

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/13
Slaw looking rep. By slaw I mean a nasty cole-slaw sloppy female genitalia. I'd wear an invicta before these. Hahaha, jk jk. Invictica is a much more steamy pile of shit.

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Look at this brown color!! Horrible! Nothing like gen and i wouldn't wear this Safari even if they gave it to me!

The black theme is the best but still won't buy it!

Just hope they gonna make somes improvement for the grey theme even if we have to wait a fews months to have it right this is the one i really want!!

hansmeier

3/6/13
It's really too bad... I waited for the new Safari (and the new Navy) and expected something like SB/BB regarding to terms of quality and accuracy. And now this?!??

Now I don't think the Navy will be any better... meh... :mad:

J12, you invested a lot to set up a very good reputation with FC Diver, SB & BB. You raised the bar and set new standards. You have been praised for a reason. And you destroyed all that within a few weeks. Congrats, well done. :(

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
So with all these inaccurate pieces being brought out by J-12 what are the odds the LONGGGG await Schumacher is a successful attempt like the BB?

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
J12, you invested a lot to set up a very good reputation with FC Diver, SB & BB. You raised the bar and set new standards. You have been praised for a reason. And you destroyed all that within a few weeks. Congrats, well done. :(

+1
But let us wait for the Schumacher.

send from my iPhone

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
hope the thread that was created to praise them was not the reason that lead to this quality :(

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I want more forged carbon and without a boring black dial!!!!