• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 2014 Safari and Black Themes out now! |OT| Ain't Nothin' like a Goood Ol' J12

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I'm tempted and will probably end up buying... but I'm waiting for the first one's to land and get some feedback...and pics

Just a few too many issues to just buy one straight off sight unseen .....

Straps look like they could be ok though .....

I don't think anyone will get the Safari :p. It's like the second coming of QEII. lol
But if your plan is for comparing with your gen, then by all means. I'd really like to see that.

I mean the old model of the Navy, which from the rumors must be in the works!

Yep, true. :)

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
I looked at the new Safari at the AD on Monday. I wasn't sold on it from the photos. but IRL - its lovely. Still prefer the old Safari model.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
I don't think anyone will get the Safari :p. It's like the second coming of QEII. lol
But if your plan is for comparing with your gen, then by all means. I'd really like to see that.

Yep, true. :)

Agree.. Safari colouring just highlights the inaccuracies even more... so there is more chance of me going Black themes first... sorry...

Gutted

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
I'm still waiting for the Grey Themes......

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Aside flaws is price creep 570 good for us? maybe couple month noob got a version coming. any one with Intel can share?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
NAVY NAVY NAVY I WANT THE NAVY!

If they can make a Navy with the quality level of the Bumble Bee they are going to sell a cargo ship of pcs!

What if they make a Navy with the quality of the 2014 Safari or QE2?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
The need 42mm Roo's seem larger than the old versions so maybe a large 42mm based on the upgraded/adjusted case structure or is it just me haha?

WatchGuy>IT

14/5/12
What if they make a Navy with the quality of the 2014 Safari or QE2?
from what I remember the rumor of the Old Navy in the works by J12 is out by several months.

IMO this can make us think that they are going with quality instead of releasing speed.
Like they did with the Bumble Bee.

vapplebomb

13/6/14
Canada
I think in general people would rather wait for a more accurate one than wearing one quick with many obvious flaws...like from canal street...

Now this safari puts my hope on the new RG model in bubble...

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Now that J12 has been exposed as just another sloppy profiteering factory trying to mindlessly increase revenue while reducing quality, can another factory step in and sweep us away? A little advice for J12: take us curmudgeonly nit-picking grumpy malcontents seriously on the rep boards. We are your best Quality Control.

umaso

Renowned Member
28/6/14
Really like the gen new safari, wish this was a bit better, oh well, saves me money.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
They are both ok... nothing special... if the pricing was better around $400 max per watch, I would purchase both, but at these prices and the flaws, no thanks. and I am not cheap, having purchased over 40 reps in the past 8 months...

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Where did the $570 come from? Really. We should be talking 450-500 MAX.

Agreed... They are all marked up ridiculously... Esp since we deal with the middle man... In 5 years every rep will be over a grand at this rate... Forged carbon set the standard for some APs and if they know they can get the money for it they will keep raising the prices... Oh well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Agreed... They are all marked up ridiculously... Esp since we deal with the middle man... In 5 years every rep will be over a grand at this rate... Forged carbon set the standard for some APs and if they know they can get the money for it they will keep raising the prices... Oh well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my hesitation with getting more AP reps. It just seems they inflate the price like mad on these guys vs other reps. I can get 2 PAMs for the price of an AP.

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
I remember people saying that it was just a prototype and we would have to wait months to get theses.. that we didn't have to worry!! lol Not a prototype at ALL! They didn't fix anything from the first pics we got!

I really can't understand j12 they make one great watch (no two the buemi too) and then they do this..

Please noob come back on Ap reps and teach them how it's done!