• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15202 ZF - New Release?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
To follow up to the 15202 enigma- Has any further updates been made to the ZF?

If not- is XF still in production and available? Pizza hand aside, Is XF the one to get?

I do know a 16202 came out, but honestly I am not really interested in that model

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
To follow up to the 15202 enigma- Has any further updates been made to the ZF?

If not- is XF still in production and available? Pizza hand aside, Is XF the one to get?

I do know a 16202 came out, but honestly I am not really interested in that model

I don't believe XF is in production anymore and no updates have been made to the pizza base on the ZF however there are gen-like hands that can be modded to fit the Miyota movement on the ZF to resolve the pizza base

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
I don't believe XF is in production anymore and no updates have been made to the pizza base on the ZF however there are gen-like hands that can be modded to fit the Miyota movement on the ZF to resolve the pizza base

Thanks will reach out to my TD for a 15202, and any leads on hands to replace the pizza hand would be greatly appreciated!