• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15202 JF vs. DC Factory vs. Old Quartz vs. JF 15400 V2 - Review (HQ Photos inside)

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I think its because they made it way to thin, i had the same issues with my 15400 v2 and that version is 10.02 and not 9.5 like the 15202

reklamezonen

30/7/13
I think its because they made it way to thin, i had the same issues with my 15400 v2 and that version is 10.02 and not 9.5 like the 15202

I Do like this watch.
Do you know someone who can repair it or should I ask for a new one?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
reklamezonen https://www.intime04.co/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use read the warranty part . the movement is supposed to be covered for 1year

do yourself favor and don't ship it back to china. Have a look for a watchsmith based in your country/continent and let him fix it.

Sending it back to china will includes a way higher risk of loosing your watch in customs and it will cost you a huge amount of time and hassle.

A 9015 Miyota is not a big deal for a professional watch smith or watchmaker. Just have a look into the forum.

phil231991

Known Member
21/2/19
do yourself favor and don't ship it back to china. Have a look for a watchsmith based in your country/continent and let him fix it.

Sending it back to china will includes a way higher risk of loosing your watch in customs and it will cost you a huge amount of time and hassle.

A 9015 Miyota is not a big deal for a professional watch smith or watchmaker. Just have a look into the forum.

Thanks BIONONE good to know . sorry for my bad advice reklamezonen still new in the rep game , hope you'll find a way it's a nice piece !

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Thanks BIONONE good to know . sorry for my bad advice reklamezonen still new in the rep game , hope you'll find a way it's a nice piece !

not a bad advice giving the fact that it is included in their service and it could work. BUT there are factors that should be faced before you get frustrated because you have to hand your watch over to some unknown guys in china without a sign of life for half a year...

if you are based in asia it is of course an option - but let a local watch maker fix the issues on your non-clone movement will cost you maximum 150 bucks if a complete service has to be made. Even better 100 bucks or so if the movement has to be changed.
but don't quote me on those prices hehe ;)

reklamezonen

30/7/13
thanks boys just what i needed to hear.
my location is denmark maybe uk has a watchsmith for the rep game, before brexit????

Can your guys recommend a watchsmith
thanks

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
God damn that looks insane. Might be blinding a few people with that thing.

Guess the movement is the potential issue. Tigerdragon how is your movement?

reklamezonen - try ado213, he is based in the UK and comes well recommended. I have used him once to silence a rotor.

Mine is working great :) but the first unit had a broken movement because a screw get lose and destroyed the movement lol :D

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13

3:25 they start with the 15202 at 4:04 you see that they fucked up the side polishing :D at 6:55 you see fingerprints on the rotor... AP what are you doing.... At 10:08 the seal is already broken :D i know its a watch for presentation but damn this watch looks beat up.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

phil231991

Known Member
21/2/19
reklamezonen so did you find a solution for the rotor issue ? and I wanted to know Tigerdragon , the rotor noise comes from the bearing right ? if I put a tiny drop of oil there will it help ? the noise is no big deal but if it can be fixed easily why not . the rotor is not buttery smooth it doesn't get stuck but almost .

Last edited: