• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyway to buy in person from a Factory???

25minutestoolate

Renowned Member
22/8/16
Asia
OP, the closest you'll get to buying a rep in person (I presume it's less about touring the factory floor and more about being able to try before you buy) there are various places in various countries where they do sell half-decent reps. I was in Bali recently and there was a stall in the centre of the mall floor selling reps, and they had helpful sales staff who knew quite a bit about watches.

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
Don't listen to these people. I actually did it once. Visiting Liuzho City and asked a cab driver...he knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy....it's not as hard as you would think. But after paying the 320 yuan "service fee" and being blindfolded in the trunk for awhile hardly worth it....they did give me a discount but refused to realign the rehaut of the Noob v4 I picked out...(yes it was awhile ago). :winking:

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
Don't listen to these people. I actually did it once. Visiting Liuzho City and asked a cab driver...he knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy....it's not as hard as you would think. But after paying the 320 yuan "service fee" and being blindfolded in the trunk for awhile hardly worth it....they did give me a discount but refused to realign the rehaut of the Noob v4 I picked out...(yes it was awhile ago). :winking:

Real-life QC. very nice.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
I didn't think it was too dumb since you are new here, well at least you asked and you satisfied your curiosity.
If you didn't ask, it would be like an itch you can't scratch :)
Sharing is caring!

I think there is a TD for that

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Don't listen to these people. I actually did it once. Visiting Liuzho City and asked a cab driver...he knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy....it's not as hard as you would think. But after paying the 320 yuan "service fee" and being blindfolded in the trunk for awhile and analy probed hardly worth it....they did give me a discount but refused to realign the rehaut of the Noob v4 I picked out...(yes it was awhile ago). :winking:
ftfy