• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

anyone heard from Hont over CNY?

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Just wondered if anyone has heard from Hont, as hes got $240 of my cash since 21/1 and ive had no response throughout CNY. I have no doubt that Hont will sort it out after CNY its just frustrating when other dealers are working and peeps getting qc pics throughout CNY.

P

w@tchlume

Known Member
9/5/10
don't worry hont is a reliable guy. HE'll make good, CNY at China is a 2 weeks public holiday.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
What dealers are working through CNY? Even if they are they cannot mail anything.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
What dealers are working through CNY? Even if they are they cannot mail anything.

Josh is already sending QC pics to people but you're right. Airports are shut down so even if the post office worked, your package won't too far from the airport terminal at least until Monday

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
I know its CNY and all is shut down just wondered if anyone has heard from him? I know he'll make good :) I just hope that he doesnt sell out of the 005k before I can order one thats if he isnt has any. the way the talk is over at wc is josh has sold all initial stocks and 100+ of his second stock

P

audace

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/11
I've sent him an email a few days ago regarding a few watches that i'm intending to purchase. I still haven't got a reply from him, but not to worry mate, probably by next week or so he will respond :lol:

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
I hope he does I want to know whether its worth getting an 005 from another dealer as iv heard nothing for a month and he already has my money and dont know if he'll have stock.

P

yctuna

Looking Around
18/4/10
i am still waiting hont also ,
i couldnt get any answer from him ,
do you know any other mail address ?

Erok68

watch nerd
28/11/10
Norway
Relax people

Hont will be back monday 21 february.)))
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

veegard

Horology Curious
24/9/10
not heard from him in 3 weeks or so. looking at the amount of requests he probably has when back, it will take a while.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
He is still in fujian and will travel back to guanzhou tommorow.

I just spoke to him on the phone and he told me he has a little over 300 mails to clear.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
good for him hope he had a nice time off :) im sure 250 emails are from the guy that posted that hont stole his money lol

KDOGKDOG

8/4/10
was going to place an order. i'm thinking about holding off for a while in light of the above. he's gotta be way too busy.